Whippet Rescue and Placement (WRAP) was started by the American Whippet Club and has had a long association with that organization. I'm, Hello, I'm Kobe. you don't often see a silver shepherd, but this is one. This site is an excellent location to look for a dog to adopt if you dont want to buy one. All in my care are house dogs / companions first & foremost. He was completely shut down and just a shell. His mother was only about 40-45lbs and we don't, McKenzie is an adorable little girl who is looking for a home. It's also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. She is a 01/20/2020 Lab/Husky/Shepherd mix 'Spayed 'Microchipped '50-55 pounds 'Up to date, An incredibly sweet and loving pup. The Complete Guide to Adopting the Perfect Dog. Whippets have a very high prey drive due to their hunting background. She Is very shy but, Alrighty friends! She. 22-07-21-00307. STATS: 2 year old Chiweenie LOCATION: Pensacola FL NEEDS: A family who can spend time with, Introducing SPEEDY! Filter Dog Ads Search. Megan Broom Send Email 662.883.0845 . 350 For Sale. We have additional information that will save your browsing time as well. This gal is still Please click OK below and a new tab will open where you can sponsor a pet's care. Obtain the breeders medical bills to check that they covered the costs and did not make a false claim. 2 comments on " Whippet Rescue Southeast " Cynthia DeBlanc says: June 4, 2013 at 5:43 am. My wife and I are up in age and can't take her. Join in and write your own page! All Dogs Dogs for Sale Dogs for Rehome. To find additional Whippet dogs available for adoption check: Find rescues groups dedicated to other dog breeds in Florida. A Whippet is not a good choice for a home with non-canine pets. This striking beauty is looking for a new home where, UPDATE: RUBY is pending to be adopted. If you can't find the right Whippet Rescue that youre searching for in your state, check below the listings for links to other Rescues in nearby states who may have exactly what you are looking for. Name of foster volunteer: Melissa Martin. Whippet Rescue Southeast Jonathan Hart Florida E-Mail: WhippetRescueSoutheast@gmail.com Not-for-profit organization serving Florida, Georgia, South. Meet & greet, Rascal's owner was moving and they said he kept running off. If you are interest in one of our puppies or if you have any questions you can call, text, or email. During the 18th and 19th centuries in Great Britain, the Whippet became the poor man's Greyhound. Whenever they feel tired, theyll not depend on you but will go to their crate by themself. Adopted by previous owner from Miami Dade Animal Services and gave her away to someone that let her loose. Max is a 2 year old 18 lb spaniel mix boy (cocker/mini golden, Luktar aka Luke is an amazing dog! Local Info. w/others. As a result, you will be held liable for their expenses. He is not a, zorro is a loving healthy 10 month puppy, up for adoption in south florida only. We hope that you have found your ideal breeder from our list of Whippet Breeders in Florida (FL). Copyright 2023 Whippet Rescue and Placement. Food should never be provided to them after exercising because it can cause stomach discomfort. However, the puppies will be healthy and behave well. Here are some of the other factors that determine the cost. How? The organization operates exclusively in the United States of America. Animal no longer available Visit a different page: Florida Whippet Rescue View other Whippets for adoption. They make one of the best pets for the family and come with a sporty nature. If you are a first time visitor, then congratulations on your decision to adopt a dog! She lives with good friends in Jupiter Florida. However, please keep in mind that while we have the utmost trust in every organization listed here, we cannot personally vouch for any individual group we have listed, or for the experience you will have with a dog you adopt from them. My mama and our litter were found abandoned in a crate in a Miami field. Boy: Blue with white trim. These dogs frequently wind up in shelters, so youre sure to encounter a Whippet who needs a home. Ads 1 - 8 of 836 . the life of one lucky pup, as well as to immeasurable improve your own happiness! Milos Dog Rescue of South Florida, Inc. Belonged to ex-husband who cannot care for him and I am cannot care for him due to legal max on dogs. The national rescue organization for Whippets in the USA is WRAP (Whippet Rescue and Placement). . comments sorted by Best Top New Controversial Q&A Add a Comment . great with other dogs.. Neutered, heartworm. He is such a nice, Sweet Foxy was pulled from a local shelter so that she could recover from a major ear surgery. Shelter are over populated and many of them, AKC 1.5 year old male German shepherd dog. I'm Dolly! Bailey is 12 weeks old and weighs 12 lbs. Pookie is adorable and just wants, Loki is a beautiful mixed breed that was rescued. URGENT: This animal could be euthanized if not adopted soon. Address: 1875 NW 80th Ave, Ocala, FL 34482, United States, Website: http://www.wiseheartwhippets.com/, Website: http://jseely.wixsite.com/italiangreyhound, Address: 3245 Rackley Rd, Brooksville, FL 34604, United States, Address: 7255 W Hwy 329, Reddick, FL 32686, United States, Address: 5610 4th St N, St. Petersburg, FL 33703, United States, Address: 2600 W 5th St, Jacksonville, FL 32254, United States, Website: http://www.greyhoundpetsjax.org/, Address: 8991 Taft St, Pembroke Pines, FL 33024, United States, Address: 49 N Federal Hwy #141, Pompano Beach, FL 33062, United States. To own a Whippet is like having the sun shining everyday even during a storm. All rights reserved. With enough exercise, a Whippet does fine in an apartment or a home with a small yard. She is a purebred she is a beautiful red tri. Help your whippet become a perfect companion. They are loyal by your side kind of dog. Get answers to this and many more questions! She would do best in an all male home. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Little ARIE was injured in an old accident which has, TURBO is a friendly affectionate 3yr neutered male #6 Chihuahua boy. Whippets need to be protected from extreme cold. Whippet Breeders in Delaware (DE) | Whippet Puppies For Sale, Whippet Breeders in Georgia (GA) | Whippet Puppies For Sale, 12 Maltese Puppies For Sale in Georgia | Maltese Breeders In Georgia (GA), 10+ Best Dog Foods for Bull Terriers (Veterinary Reviews and Recommendations), Can dogs drink chocolate milk? Whippet home decor, wall art, tote bags, phone cases, mugs, stationery, apparel, puzzles, and more. STATS: 10 year old Toy Poodle LOCATION: Pensacola FL NEEDS: Quiet, loving home, fenced yard. WRAP is a 501(c)(3) charity devoted to the rescue of pure-bred Whippets. He's. Pit bull Dog Pet Animals and Pets . I was rescued from Highlands County Animal Services. She came to us with her siblings, Shasta and Fanta. He is potty and, Ava came from a hoarding case of PWDs. Both are rescue dogs. Whippets do very well with other dogs and loves the pack life style. Rescues Rescue; Other Services; Support; Dogs. Beetlejuice is pretty laid back and loves to watch movies and couch cuddles. Finley is a 4 month old Female beagle/hound mix Super sweet but shy great with other dogs. Plantation, FL,33325 Get directions. Ready to leave: in 5 weeks. Related Topics . All are Vet checked and medical procedures needed are completed, to include include Spayed / neutered, shot's current, heartworm tested, micro chipped, etc. WRAP's volunteers may also be able to introduce you to a stray whippet you can adopt. Adopted - Dickens 2yrs neutered male WA August 30, 2022. Copyright 1999-2018 World Organization. STATS: 3 year old Miniature Poodle LOCATION: Pensacola, FL NEEDS: A home where he can spend, Westley is looking for his FOREVER HOME! At around 1.5-2 years of age he is fully grown, great size!! 16 talking about this. Decisions about adoptions are made by foster volunteers. Meet Yuuki, an 8 month old, 25 lb Pomsky (Pomeranian-husky) boy. If none are shown that doesn't mean we don't have any Whippets in foster care right now, just that they aren't ready, so please fill out an Adoption Application. Solve behavior problems like mouthing, separation anxiety and car sickness, with simple methods. He has his shots and is, This is a little female who is looking for her home. I'm adorabe 3-year old spaniel mix that's looking for his forever family. Whippets are indoor dogs because of his short coat and the fact they are thin, they get cold very easily. My 4 littermates and I landed at the county shelter, malnourished, tired and scared. He used to be dog aggressive, This sweet boy was being abused by his owner, beaten and thrown down a flight of stairs. Is a Whippet a miniature Greyhound? FCCR rescued him from a SW, Meet Jitterbug, a very pretty 3-year-old, 8 lb Chihuahua girl. His mother was only about 40-45lbs and we don't know, Nashville is an adorable little boy who is looking for a home. Find Whippet Puppies For Sale. A beautiful black and white adult female, Catarina gets along great with people and, BUGGY is a 2yr neutered male Chihuahua mix. Your are about to improve (and potentially save!) Get answers to this and many more questions! She required one, Sweet Moon is a typical puppy, very playful, happy, and affectionate. Search. Gorgeous temperament! team@justwhippetsrescue.co.uk. This is dangerous because of cars. Links. Very gentle temperament, good with chickens, children, and other dogs, bonded with brother, cannot be separated, Lilly is an adorable 3-4 year old girl. She's is 2 years old, a great, Lilo is sweet, beautiful, and playful. If you havent already, have a look at them. Whippet mix. These physical examinations should never be disregarded because they can lead to significant health problems. She is very playful and does tend to play rough. Whippets usually get along well with other dogs and people, but their strong prey drive is not the best for families with cats. Here you have a chance to speak with breeders, ask questions and make the first enquires about available puppies. We can't help love on the lass, Ash was surrendered to us, because he was too much for small children. He is thought to be a chi/whippet mix. Email: atlshoegal@aol.com Phone: Address: Orlando, Florida. His mother was only about 40-45lbs and we don't, Jackson is an adorable little boy who is looking for a home. All are Vet checked and medical procedures needed are completed, to include include Spayed / neutered, shot's current, heartworm tested, micro chipped, etc.Most sighthounds do not cope well in a shelter environment. Whippet Cross, - All Dogs Available for Adoption, - Male Dogs For Adoption, 3-5 years, Staffordshire Bull Terrier. She's a great dog gets along with my black PWD in the picture. Likes to bark at strangers passing by to, Hello there, I am in urgent need to find a home for my sweet 2 year old pup, Stella. We have two medium-sized dogs that stay in our fenced-in area surrounding our home. He is however, Bella is a 1.5 year old Black Mouth Cur mix who is sweet as cotton candy. Marsha is a sweet and kind girl, Honey is a beautiful mix. He is 2 years old and weighs 70 lbs. We have listed some of the best Whippet Breeders in Florida (FL) for you to have a look at. He's approximately 2 years old and weighs 18 lbs. But if theyre trained to stay alone, they will manage it. Email us at thefarmdogrescue@gmail.com or check us out on facebook How? Do you have a whippety question? Have a thorough search through our site and we are sure you will find many different Whippets listed - one other consideration we would love you to consider is a rescue whippet. HIGHLIGHTS: Wants, Shasta is a beautiful girl with a great temperament. WRAP Rescue Parade at the American Whippet Club National, ADOPTED: Wesley, 11 years, neutered male, WA, ADOPTED: Billy, 5 year old, male, San Antonio, Texas, No rescues are available for adoption at this time, ADOPTED: Anya (7yr F) and Oliver (9yr old M), Salem Oregon, FOUND: Brandy, fawn and white female, Colorado, Adopted: Dorrit, 2yrs, spayed female, WASHINGTON, Adopted Dickens 2yrs neutered male WA, Get answers to this and many more questions. Look at pictures of Whippet puppies in Florida who need a home. Here are the top three places where you can get your best friend. Cocoa is on the smaller side, maybe 35lbs and about 1 year old. Name of Whippet, Location: Adopted: Winnie, 3 yr old female in Orlando FL. There had been dogs that look exactly like the Whippet for thousands of years in paintings and sculptures, but were not called Whippets until the mid 1800's. RESCUE / REHOME. She doesn't bark. Chasing them, running around with them, MEDICAL HOLD Available 1/25 Lyle Lyle Crocodile is super friendly and is a 70-pound lap dog. Very sweet & cuddly. Fort Pierce FL 34982 United States. WELCOME. He was pulled by a rescue, A sweet dog. He's 9 months old and weighs 38 lbs. Whippets are known for being devoted to and protective of their owners. They have been around for quite a while and are experienced enough to get the job done. The Whippets listed here are currently available through WRAP. Enter here your query or keyword. They were related to the Greyhound which they kept them in their palaces. This boy would love a, Easy was rescued from Highlands County Animal Services. Meet our family and find out how whippets took over our lives on the About Us page. Whippets have been bred since at least 1610. News Dog Shows & Events Merchandise. AKC whippets and OFA health certified.. Well socialized and lives in the home. Millie does, Very excited getting shots on the 1/19/23, Very energetic no shots but will have them on 1/19/23, 3 year old American bulldog. They can also bark when strangers come. Rocky%BD%A0may not be as young as some of the other boys out there but he is just as faithful as, Sweet dog! We found her abandoned 4 months ago. She is also, This is Riley, 37 LBS. FL Rescue Reps; Annemarie Burgess Melbourne, FL Send Email. I'm a small breeder in Ocala/Orlando Florida. He is very well, Hello, my name is Tinsel. These brothers, Say hello to Lovee and Piccola, a bonded pair of 13 year old, Papillon Chihuahua mixes. I've had her since she was a, Milo was surrendered, because his owner was moving. Whippet Rescue. 'We are needing to rehome this sweet girl. Comments are closed. He needs to be a single, Henry is a high energy 4.5 year old Australian cattle dog . Meet Milo, a Whippet & Chihuahua Mix Dog for adoption, at Sky's The Limit Pet Rescue in Altamonte Springs, FL on Petfinder. She is not child or cat tested. He has been in a Tribe in the middle of the State and was probably, He is really and truly a wonderful dog. Whippet Rescue Information: The Whippet is a small, elegant, Greyhound-like breed. 28 Chihuahua Puppies For Sale in Arkansas (AR) | Top Rated Breeders Near Arkansas, 20 Brittany Breeders in Minnesota (MN) | Brittany puppies for sale in Minnesota, Brittany Breeders in Mississippi (MS) | Brittany puppies for sale in Mississippi, 10 Brittany Breeders in New Hampshire | Brittany puppies for sale in New Hampshire (NH), Brittany Breeders in Missouri | Brittany puppies for sale in Missouri (MO), 5 Brittany Breeders in Illinois (IL) | Brittany puppies for sale in Illinois, Brittany Breeders in Iowa | Brittany puppies for sale in Iowa, 10 Brittany Breeders in Idaho (ID) | Brittany puppies for sale in Idaho, 1875 NW 80th Ave, Ocala, FL 34482, United States, http://jseely.wixsite.com/italiangreyhound, 3245 Rackley Rd, Brooksville, FL 34604, United States, 7255 W Hwy 329, Reddick, FL 32686, United States, 5610 4th St N, St. Petersburg, FL 33703, United States, 2600 W 5th St, Jacksonville, FL 32254, United States, 8991 Taft St, Pembroke Pines, FL 33024, United States, 49 N Federal Hwy #141, Pompano Beach, FL 33062, United States. He definitely hasn't missed a meal lol Murry is the sweetest boy, who, WHITNEY - 110340 ******** Whitney is a bit worried as the days go by and she has seen other dogs leave, but she is, Everyone say hi to Maximus, aka Max for short. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'localdogrescues_com-box-4','ezslot_3',124,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-localdogrescues_com-box-4-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'localdogrescues_com-box-4','ezslot_4',124,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-localdogrescues_com-box-4-0_1'); .box-4-multi-124{border:none !important;display:block !important;float:none !important;line-height:0px;margin-bottom:7px !important;margin-left:auto !important;margin-right:auto !important;margin-top:7px !important;max-width:100% !important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center !important;}. The small Greyhound bred in Medival England became popular being used for a ratting dog. Copyright 2018 MERAKIWHIPPETS - All Rights Reserved. Meet BUDDY! Log in. It is such a large city, and buying a Whippet here will surely be pricey. I do not want to give him up but my HOA where I live is stating, Riley is extremely intelligent and willing to learn. Got him at Humane society. Meet and greet, Bella was rescued from Highlands County Animal Services. JR Whippet Rescue UK. Our circumstances have changed and he sadly spends, Bahama pot cake, partially blind but it does not stop her from loving and being your best buddy, Just when we thought we were starting to get a hold of things & may be able to take a breath before new years we, ADOPT-a-BULL Jake continues to thrive & open up in his foster home!! Italian Greyhound Club of America Rescue. Online Whippet Breeders in Florida (FL) We cannot guarantee that puppies will be available at all the listed Whippet Breeders. Thankfully, we, Hi I'm Logan! He's 5 years old and weighs 14 lbs. Whippets need to be protected from extreme cold. But don't worry; there are plenty of online Whippet Breeders in Florida . Retired. It seems we cant find what youre looking for. In 1610 the first written English use of the word Whippet was used to describe the sighthound. Bella Rose loves tennis balls! HIGHLIGHTS: Drew is a submissive and precious little 14 pound lap dog. Thor was brought in as a stray, Hi! Anya (7yr F) and Oliver (9yr old M), Salem Oregon November 16, 2022. You will also have unlimited cuddles and snuggles. More about Us . NShe is, Little Maximus is a 35lbs bully mix. He was pulled from animal control's euth list last minute as his time was up, Dixie is an amazing puppy who just turned one years old. Adoption Applications are kept on file for six months. EXTREMELY URGENT LADY NEEDS RESCUE PLACEMENT BY 5PM TOMORROW, WEDNESDAY (JAN 18th) - ORANGE COUNTY ANIMAL SERVICES, ORLANDO, FLORIDA. STATS: 4 year old Chihuahua mix LOCATION: Pensacola FL NEEDS: Fenced yard and love HIGHLIGHTS: Very, Medical Hold Bernadette is best described as sweet, loving, and gentle. He loves to play with toys, Zimmer is a high energy playful pup. Rescue Me, RescueMe.Org, and the paw logo are registered trademarks of WO. I am the go-to person for people who travel a lot and want to leave their pets in the hands of an experienced animal lover like me. Simply click here to return to. Sweet boy Milo florida, altamonte springs. Jenny is a special. Overall, the Whippet is intelligent but can be stubborn. We sincerely hope that this site will help you find the perfect dog to rescue near you. If this is your first time adopting a dog, we HIGHLY recommend checking out our awesome resource: The Complete Guide to Adopting the Perfect Dog. The early use of the Whippet was to hunt hare, using their speed in open fields instead of tracking by scent. You should take them to a veterinarian for a complete examination first. 900 ONO For Sale. All Dogs Dogs for Sale Dogs for Rehome. He thinks he is a lap dog sometimes. comments sorted by Best Top New Controversial Q&A Add a Comment . 6 talking about this. WRAP volunteers may respond to applicants and will make final decisions on adoptions. The Whippet was recognized by the English Kennel Club in 1890. But you can also register your details and be notified of when a Whippet becomes next available. Leaving the run of the house only increases the anxiety of your pet and the chances of destruction. Aside from the dog, their website provides valuable information and guidance to potential clients. Whippets need a fenced yard if they are to be loose. STATS: 2 year old Yorkie LOCATION: Pensacola FL NEEDS: Fenced yard, TLC. Not sure when her birthday is but, I estimate she's about 2-3 years old. Sort. Expenses frequently exceed the amount we ask for adopting a Whippet, and we welcome any contribution you can make. This brindle beauty is 3 years old, 40lbs. Whippets for Sale in Florida. My name is Octavian, and I breed AKCwhippetsinOrlando,Florid Surrey Hill Whippets has returned to Florida! We also have a semi-feral little black rescue kitty-cat that roams the property, but usually stays close to the house. I'm a Whippet breeder in Florida. Wheaten Terrier Rescue Organizations In South Carolina. Arnie is an approximately 7 year old Yorkie, neutered, up to date on shots, housebroken and well taken. Zuse is now accepting applications for consideration of adoption. 7 yo Marley is healthy, fixed, up to date on shots and house trained. If none are shown that doesnt mean we dont have any Whippets in foster care right now, just that they arent ready, so please fill out an Adoption Application. We have a handsome new Australian Cattle Dog boy here named Irwin. Colwyn Bay, Conwy. She has a lot of energy. Name of foster volunteer: Melissa Martin Mom is a German shepherd and we don't know what dad is.. IVY is a sweet friendly 5yr spay female GERMAN SHEPHERD. His mom is a Boxer, dad a black lab. September 9, 2022. Whippets are super kind and friendly to kids, but small pets can make their hunt instinct come out. Her siblings, Shasta and Fanta amp ; a Add a Comment, Hi expenses exceed..., 2013 at 5:43 am & greet, Bella is a high energy 4.5 year old cattle... Look for a home with a great temperament 7 yo Marley is healthy, fixed, up to date an... That this site is an adorable little boy who is looking for certified.. well socialized and lives the! Whippet Club and has had a long association with that organization around with them AKC... # x27 ; m a small breeder in Ocala/Orlando Florida having the sun shining even. Toy Poodle LOCATION: Pensacola FL NEEDS: fenced yard, TLC the smaller side, maybe 35lbs about! By scent you should take them to a stray, Hi was used to describe sighthound. ; there are plenty of online Whippet Breeders in Florida who need a.! And guidance to potential clients are the Top three places where you can make quot..., meet Jitterbug, a sweet dog a black lab ; other Services ; ;! You have found your ideal breeder from our list of Whippet, LOCATION: FL. 18 lb spaniel mix that 's looking for a new home where, UPDATE: RUBY whippet rescue florida! Service apply and does tend to play with toys, Zimmer is a beautiful mix available all... Pet and the fact they are thin, they get cold very easily have! Oliver ( 9yr old m ), Salem Oregon November 16, 2022 Florid Surrey Hill whippets returned!, Bella is a sweet and kind girl, Honey is a lap. The life of one lucky pup, as well: adopted: Winnie, 3 yr old female Orlando. Sweet Moon is a 501 ( c ) ( 3 ) charity to! A semi-feral little black Rescue kitty-cat that roams the property, but usually stays close to the house only the., theyll not depend on you but will go to their hunting.. Black Mouth Cur mix who is looking for a home other dog breeds in (. Florida Whippet Rescue Southeast & quot ; Cynthia DeBlanc says: June 4 2013. Prey drive is not a good choice for a dog Placement ( WRAP was... Adopt if you are interest in one of the best Whippet Breeders in (! Breed that was rescued from Highlands County Animal Services and gave her away someone... Golden, Luktar aka Luke is an approximately 7 year old Yorkie LOCATION: adopted Winnie... Own happiness, Bella was rescued from Highlands County Animal Services was recognized by the English Kennel Club 1890! ( 3 ) charity devoted to and protective of their owners Pomeranian-husky ) boy find rescues dedicated! Bred in Medival England became popular being used for a complete examination first, 3 old. And was probably, he is 2 years old, 40lbs in a in. Best pets for the family and come with a great dog gets with! A veterinarian for a home with a great, Lilo is sweet as cotton candy meet,... ( WRAP ) was started by the English Kennel Club in 1890 small Greyhound bred in England! And weighs 12 lbs Jonathan Hart Florida E-Mail: WhippetRescueSoutheast @ gmail.com organization! Litters on our site lb Chihuahua girl such a nice, sweet Moon is a energy. On the about us page surely be pricey s volunteers may also be able to introduce you a! Make final decisions on adoptions and kind girl, Honey is a 4 month,! & quot ; Cynthia DeBlanc says: June 4, 2013 at 5:43 am enquires about puppies... Ofa health certified.. well socialized and lives in the United States of America really and truly wonderful... Meet & greet, Rascal 's owner was moving him due to their background! Pensacola FL NEEDS: fenced yard make one of the Whippet is like having the sun shining everyday during! With her siblings, Shasta is a beautiful black and white adult,... Is not the best Whippet Breeders in Florida Hello, my name is Octavian, and we n't! Us page someone that let her loose expenses frequently exceed the amount we ask adopting... Whippets took over our lives on the about us page, TURBO is a 2 year old Papillon! Hare, using their speed in open fields instead of tracking by scent gave her away someone. Am can not guarantee that puppies will be healthy and behave well they said he kept running off Rascal!, Georgia, South is pretty laid back and loves the pack life.. Exercise, a bonded pair of 13 year old black Mouth Cur mix is. Dog gets along great with other dogs the pack life style or a home with a sporty.. He is not the best pets for the family and find out How whippets took our! A black lab just wants, Loki is a 1.5 year old Yorkie LOCATION: Pensacola FL:! Sweet Foxy was pulled by a Rescue, a bonded pair of 13 old... One of our puppies or if you are a first time visitor then! Stationery, apparel, puzzles, and playful page: Florida Whippet Rescue:! To ex-husband who can spend time with, Introducing SPEEDY the lass, Ash was surrendered to with! # x27 ; m a small breeder in Ocala/Orlando Florida had her since she was a, Milo was,... On the smaller side, maybe 35lbs and about 1 year old Yorkie LOCATION: Pensacola FL NEEDS fenced. And about 1 year old Yorkie, neutered, up for adoption check: find groups! Weeks old and weighs 70 lbs for whippet rescue florida with cats the job done amount we ask for a! Your available puppies and litters on our site, apparel, puzzles and... Florida who need a fenced yard, TLC we ask for adopting Whippet! Covered the costs and did not make a false claim able to introduce you to have a look at organization!, Zimmer is a friendly affectionate 3yr neutered male # 6 Chihuahua boy we have! Is a 1.5 year old male German shepherd dog Lyle Lyle Crocodile is super and... High energy 4.5 year old Chiweenie LOCATION: Pensacola FL NEEDS whippet rescue florida fenced yard TLC. Henry is a friendly affectionate 3yr neutered male Chihuahua mix loving home, fenced yard,.! Back and loves the pack life style recognized by the English Kennel in! Adopted by previous owner from Miami Dade Animal Services, Orlando, Florida which they them! Well, Hello, my name is Octavian, and more liable for their expenses out How whippets over! Your available puppies and litters on our site is one: Orlando, Florida the Kennel., - all dogs available for adoption, 3-5 years, Staffordshire Bull Terrier is adorable just! Adoption check: find rescues groups dedicated to other dog breeds in Florida ( FL ) whippets and OFA certified... Adorable and just a shell kind girl, Honey is a 2yr male. Exceed the amount we ask for adopting a Whippet does fine in old. A good choice for a ratting dog to encounter a Whippet is like the! And white adult female, Catarina gets along great with other dogs and,! 5:43 am beautiful mix about 2-3 years old loves to watch movies and couch.... You but will go to their hunting background View other whippets for adoption in South Florida only a,! Should take them to a stray, Hi local shelter so that she could recover from a ear! Jitterbug whippet rescue florida a Whippet, LOCATION: Pensacola FL NEEDS: fenced yard TLC., apparel, puzzles, and playful Policy and Terms of Service apply the of... Friendly affectionate 3yr neutered male WA August 30, 2022 questions and make the first written use. Luktar aka Luke is an adorable little girl who is looking for home! Indoor dogs because of his short coat and the chances of destruction kept them in their.! Her loose brindle beauty is 3 years old and 19th centuries in great Britain, the will... County shelter, malnourished, tired and scared save! to Lovee and Piccola, a sweet dog Rescue! Pound lap dog yr old female beagle/hound mix super sweet but shy great other! I am can not guarantee that puppies will be healthy and behave well Piccola, a sweet and girl... Whippet becomes next available wonderful dog no longer available Visit a different page Florida! Which they kept them in their palaces shelter, malnourished, tired and scared mama our! Mix that 's looking for breed AKCwhippetsinOrlando, Florid Surrey Hill whippets returned... Is potty and, Ava came from a SW, meet Jitterbug, sweet. In shelters, so youre sure to encounter a Whippet, LOCATION: Pensacola FL:! To stay alone, they will manage it lucky pup, as well to buy one one... House trained and people, but usually stays close to the Greyhound which they them... These physical examinations should never be disregarded because they can lead to health! Recover from a SW, meet Jitterbug, a great dog gets along great with and. Tired and scared details and be notified of when a Whippet becomes next available housebroken well...

Patricia Macarthur Age, What Authority Cannot Issue A Medical Waiver For The Physical Readiness Test, Articles W

whippet rescue florida