I've had a couple of OK items. We are committed to providing you with a fabulous dining experience whether you are eating in or carrying your food out. Most visitors point out that the staff is knowledgeable. But we offer more than just high-quality, delicious products. Worst part was the manager. Very nice and friendly staff. Served with black beans, vegetables and rice, Blackened tilapia or salmon with tequila-marinated vegetables. That is not a sustainable model. 64 were here. Rice and black beans. and helpful and the burritos rival fancier places in the city. Told my son she is sorry he has my husband and I as parents. Curbside Dine . the atmosphere is good. 2021 GrubHub, Inc. All rights reserved. The food is always great. Pricey andbland.More, I know that the food is very good, and the locals are very happy to be tourists in their backyard. With Onions and Cilantro, Without Onions and Cilantro. Served with rice and beans, Our tortilla-less taco with yellow squash, zucchini, carrots, spinach, pico de gallo, cotija cheese served on a bed of crispy romaine lettuce. no Frontera. Terrific margarita..Very good lunch special - relaxed without outdoor dining option on a sunny day! Cheese | Sausage | Pepperoni | Bacon | Canadian Bacon | Anchovies | Mushroom | Green Pepper | Onion | Black Olive | Green Olive | Jalapeo | Pepperoncini | Pineapple, Shrimp | Chicken | Meatball | Spinach | Tomato | Artichoke | Garlic (roasted or minced) | Hot/Mild Giardinera | Ground Sirloin, Cheese, Sausage, Mushroom, Onion, Green Pepper, Pepperoni, Alfredo Sauce, Fresh Mushroom, Chopped Garlic, Spinach, with choice of dressing (Homemade Italian, Ranch, Thousand Island, French), Grilled salmon, artichokes, goat cheese, kalamata olives, Spumoni | Chocolate | Vanilla | Mint Chocolate Chip | Rainbow Sherbet, ALL PRICES PLUS TAX | LINOS SIGNATURE DISH. I would highly recommend both the bar and dining there! At this point you're probably reconsidering your decision to have JavaScript disabled. The best part of the meal was the margarita! time. Helpful and pleasant wait staff. The food is great and the desserts just as good! Use tab to navigate through the menu items. The ambience is wonderful. Be specific about your experience and the services that were provided. The service was excellent as was my Margarita. Salsa was flavorless too. Our WAITRESS went above & beyond to make up for the initially poor experience. How about making homemade chips that match the quality of the rest of your food? We always enjoy dinner at Guanajuato. Tue - Thurs 11:00 am - 9:00 pm. Friendly service, La comida sper y la Atencin 5 estrellas !!! He suggested the Earth and Smoke margarita which was one very good margarita. Traditional pinto bean soup with bacon, sausage, and other delicious ingredients. The best Mexican cuisine on the North Shore. Garnished with pickled onions and sesame seeds, Three chicken, ground beef, or cheese enchiladas lightly covered with a salsa verde, sour cream and cotija cheese. Get Directions Sunday-Thursday 4:30pm-9:00pm. Got chips and good salsa. Rice and a side salad. Garnished with pickled onions and sesame seeds, Three chicken, ground beef, or cheese enchiladas lightly covered with a salsa verde and a sprinkle of sour cream and Cotija cheese. Terrible quality, poor service. 519 Marchesano Dr. Rockford, IL 61102. They wanted to charge us 4.00 for a very small dish of salsa. A small bowl of tortilla soup was about 10 bucks, a few dollars more than I think it should be but again it's in downtown Glencoe/Winnetka where I'm sure rents are crazy and they have to compensate. . Nice musician and friendly service too. Served with cactus, grilled onions, rice and beans, Half-dozen shrimp in a garlic sauce with Mexican rice. Service was friendly and prompt. That was the last time we'll go there! Comes with paella, shrimp, baby lobster, oyster, tilapia filet, fried tilapia, marinated shrimp and raw fish, crab legs. Fish Tacos - Grilled Salmon, Mahi Mahi or Tilapia. The dcor is cute and you can sit outside if there is a table available. Please go to the settings menu on your phone related to your web browser, and re-enable JavaScript. Rice and black beans, Three corn tortillas filled with your choice of chicken, ground beef, pork, steak or chorizo. Great authentic Mexican food with wonderful attentive service. Although I didnt get to taste the seasonal Pozole it looked great. Rice and beans, Chicken, ground beef, steak, pastor or chorizo on corn tortillas with cilantro, onions, lettuce and tomato. Seved with vegetables and mexican rice, Wild alaska salmon grilled with our house marinade. She proceeded to yell at us after we simply requested an apology. Review. 2212 W Devon Ave, Chicago, IL 60659. Rice and black beans, Three corn tortillas filled with your choice of chicken, ground beef, pork or steak.Served with lettuce. SUPERMERCADO GUANAJUATO ROCKFORD - 10 Photos & 13 Reviews - 519 Marchesano Dr, Rockford, IL - Menu - Yelp Supermercado Guanajuato Rockford 13 reviews Unclaimed $ Grocery Edit Closed 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM See hours See all 10 photos Write a review Add photo Save Menu Full menu Location & Hours Get directions Edit business info Amenities and More We spoke to her on the way out asking her why she never came by? Guanajuato Rockford September 23, 2022 by Admin 4.4 - 1 reviews Mexican restaurant Dine-in Takeout No delivery Hours Address and Contact Information Address: 519 Marchesano Dr, Rockford, IL 61102 Phone: (815) 964-6829 Website: https://guanajuatorockford.com/ View on Map Menu Photo Gallery Related Web Results Combine all three $18.95, A classic poblano pepper stuffed with ground beef or cheese and in caldillo de jitomate and cotija cheese. Told my son she is sorry he has my husband and I as parents. She was stressed, as she said, because she was training on a SATURDAY NIGHT! Absolutely best tacos I've had in Rockford hands down. Come to Guanajuato Rockford for a break and degust good tacos, tamales and burritos. Next time I think of you, I'll opt for Taco Bell instead. Nothing had any flavor it was beautifully plated and fresh but food was bland. Pizza is at the very heart of Linos. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (815) 964-6829. Stay far away from this place. You may be impressed with democratic prices at this place. Served with flour tortillas, Two chicken, pork or sweet corn tamales with any of our home-made salsa - creamy roasted poblano salsa, tangy red guajillo salsa or mole, A delicious Mexican soup with avocado, sour cream, cheese and tortilla strips, Packed with a fresh assortment of vegetables, cilantro, and onion, A spicy shrimp soup served with cilantro, onion and lime on the side, Spicy tilapia, clams, mussels and shrimp soup, A south of the Border take on American beef chili. Can single handedly save the world from all its woes. Lost a customer over 4.00. 5611 East State Street Rockford, IL 61108. Great informal and fun place for friends and families, tucked away in Southern Glencoe. cheese, Chicken, ground beef, pork, steak or chorizo, Three crispy tacos filled with chicken and topped with lettuce, pico de gallo, sour cream and cotija cheese. With Onions and Cilantro, Without Onions and Cilantro. This is natural. When we first arrived the restaurant was very warm. Cold, mushy, prepared in about 30 seconds each time which shows it isn't fresh. Cheese is op-tional. Served with california guacamole with julienned cucumber, tomato and scallions, Our scorching hot half-dozen shrimp served with pico de gallo, pinto beans and rice, Grilled tilapia with spinach and mole. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Esperanza's Chile Relleno Size: Cheese, Regular, A traditional Mexican favorite of fried vanilla ice cream and strawberries, Wonderful deep chocolate, flourless brownie served with vanilla bean ice cream, Our famous Mexican cake made with real cream. Sunday - Thursday . There's not a lot of true Mexican options in this area but Guanajuato is solid. Pair that along with our handmade dough and homemade sauces, and youll taste the love and pride we put into each and every pizza. Fun food and ambiance, We sat outside. Always tasty. tilapia, Salmon, mahi mahi or tilapia. Huge menu, multiple meat choices and plenty of veggie options. Visit Guanajuato to experience the best Mexican food in Milwaukee! Friday & Saturday . We'll have so much fun together once you do. We said how about "sorry?" This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. The place is nice food is terrible. Served black beans, vegetables and garnished with cucumber, radishes and lime sauce, Shrimp in a creamy mushroom, chipotle and white wine reduction. Garnished with red bell peppers and avocado, Three grilled shrimp tacos with avocado, pico de gallo, chipotle mayonnaise and cotija cheese on flour tortillas. My oh my, what a mouth does this woman have. The phone number for Guanajuato Rockford is (815) 964-6829. Open MenuClose Menu Home Gallery Story Visit Order Now Dinner Menu Contact 1005 Green Bay Rd Winnetka, IL (847)242-0501 Guanajuato Hours Tues-Thu 11-9 Fri-Sat 11-10 Sun 4-9 Make a Reservation Rice and beans. Guacomole, chicken, pork, steak or chorizo, Giant flour tortillas filled with pinto beans, lettuce, tomato, cheese and sour cream. Supermercado Guanajuato Rockford Menu Burritos Asada. Portillo's Rockford. We will definitely be back! I enjoy meeting in this spot to have a rich lunch. ice cream. Rockford IL 61108. open 10:30 am - 10:30 pm. Terrific food and drinks. tilapia or wild salmon Grilled Mahi Mahi $25.50 MHO.Try it for yourself.More. Freshly squeezed lime juiceno bottled mix here ! This is a go to restaurant for Mexican. Nicest service team on the North Shore. The only bright spot was our server - Isabelle. Perhaps she should take over managerial duties - it would serve the restaurant well. Guanajuato is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Served with rice and beans, Three grilled hormone-free salmon enchiladas with roasted green salsa. The mock margarita was surprisingly good. It looks like they have a great selection of all Hispanic products as well and a currency exchange. Fried rice is $3 extra. A bit loud but it's a popular place and they do have an outdoor area. With Onions and Cilantro, Without Onions and Cilantro. Highly recommended. Ordered enchiladas with ground beef without beans (food intolerance). All was hot and delicious. ", 2017by Guanajuato. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Guanajuato Rockford is located in Winnebago County of Illinois state. Served with rice and beans. Great food & drink. Her response was "what do you want me to say?" Food tasted good. Rice and salad greens, Three vegetarian enchiladas lightly covered with a salsa verde and a sprinkle of sour cream and cotija cheese. Thank you for ordering directly from our website which helps us to provide the best service with a focus on top-quality ingredients. 2. Manager never came over. Find that to be poor customer service and extremely cheap and off putting . Served with rice and black beans, A sizzling hot choice of chicken, steak or shrimp fajitas accompanied by Spanish onions, green and red peppers, tomato and cilantro. Will revisit again and again. They were delicious. 4:30pm-9:00PM. Website (815) 398-7502. Your Choice: Chicken, Steak ($1), Shrimp ($2), All Three ($5), Grilled skirt steak and garlic shrimp served with salad, avocado, rice and beans, Half of chicken grilled with our special spices and natural juices. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for El Guanajuato locations in Rockford, IL. I didn't like the sauces they offer but tacos are huge and full of meat my favorite was definitely chicken and steak. Brought a warmer over as the temperatures dropped. Menu for Guanajuato Restaurante provided by Allmenus.com. My family's food sucked the most - sent back multiple times and wrong every. It's a HALAL KFC! 523 Marchesano Dr, Rockford, IL 61102, USA, 1125 Seminary St, Rockford, IL 61104, USA, 1402 Montague St, Rockford, IL 61102, USA, Food Market La Chiquita & Taqueria La Chiquita, 519 Marchesano Dr, Rockford, IL 61102, USA. Add cheese $6.95, Three mini tacos on either soft or crispy tortillas served with rice, beans and your choice of chicken, steak or ground beef, Tortilla chips covered in melted cheese, beans, guacamole and sour cream, Four mini cheese quesadillas served with rice and beans, The great american grilled cheese sandwich for our hardest to please customers, A traditional mexican favorite of fried vanilla ice cream and strawberries, Deep chocoloate baked served with vanilla bean ice cream, Our famous mexican cake made with real cream. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (815) 964-6829. What days are Supermercado Guanajuato Rockford open? Tasted like they came out of a bag several days ago. American Restaurants for Lunch in Glencoe. This whole experience and place was absolutely nuts! Served with rice and beans, Our tortilla-less taco with yellow squash, zucchini, carrots, spinach, pico de gallo, cotija cheese served on a bed of crispy romaine lettuce. Guanajuato opened their first restaurant in Milwaukees Bayview Neighborhood in 2007. Served on black beans. Be polite - give feedback in a constructive way. Zaul was our server and Ordered the el molcajete and the food/drinks were beyond the best Mexican food I've ever had. Served with black beans, guacamole and margarita's salsa. Bonita / Combo: Beef, Chicken, Pork, Steak, Vegetarian, Three grilled salmon, mahi mahi or tilapia tacos with chipotle mayonnaise, pico de gallo and avocado. Filled with berries, Chocolate tres leches cake made with coffee liqueur. Mexican, Contemporary Mexican, Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, TueThu, Sun 4:00 pm9:00 pm Our appetizers, entrees and dessert were all very good. My oh my, what a mouth does this woman have. Food isgood and quantities are ample, You get chips and salsa - both good, but the salsa bowl is small so if you like chips, ask for more salsa upfront.More, This is a gem of a Mexican restaurant. Add grilled chicken $3.50, steak $4.50, shrimp $5.00 or wild alaskan salmon $6.00, Add grilled chicken $3.50, steak $4.50, shrimp $5.00 or wild alaskan salmon $6.00, Half-dozen shrimp in a garlic sauce with mexican rice. Black beans, Three flour tortillas filled with cheese and either fresh spinach or mushrooms, Three corn tortillas with black beans, guacamole, lettuce and tomato. Tablita de Carnes (Meat Table) $29.99. Fajita Meat: Chicken, Chicken & Shrimp ($4), Chicken & Steak ($2), Combine All Three ($4), Shrimp ($2), Steak ($1) Tortillo Choice: Corn, Flour, A burrito with your choice of meat or vegetarian with cheese, pico de gallo and red or green salsa. 2 reviews 1 photo. Guanajuato is rated 4.7 stars by 258 OpenTable diners. With Onions and Cilantro, Without Onions and Cilantro. And the chefs here ain't no Rick Bayless, I can tell you that much. Rice and salad greens on the side, Two crispy, open-faced corn tortillas topped with a pinto bean spread, rice, avocado, lettuce, tomato, cheese and sour cream. Chapel Hill, NC 27517. . Tilapia. 2023 usarestaurants.info All Rights reserved. Black beans, Three corn tortillas with black beans, guacamole, lettuce and tomato. Their cakes are fantastic and they can make them very quick. Always tasty, friendly, fast and filling. Would like to see the owners participate on their investment. This is not a fancy place, just a good family type Mexican restaurant. From our one of a kind slushed margaritas to our endless supply of the finest tequilas, Only the freshest ingredients are used in our family recipes. Next time I think of you, I'll opt for Taco Bell instead.More. Supermercado Guanajuato of Rockford - Carniceria, Taqueria, Frutas y Verduras Ofertas Semanles Pasteleria 6 Items Available Frutas y Verduras 9 Items Available Carniceria 11 Items Available Abarrotes y Lacteos 8 Items Available Rebanada de Flan $ 2.49 Pastel de 10 $ 27.99 Mantecadas $ 0.99 Bolillo $ 0.99 Muffin de Chocolate $ 0.99 Margaritas, guacamole and tamale, vegetarian tostado were very good. Pork tacos come with cilantro and onions only, Mexican sandwich made with warm telera bread, pinto bean, lettuce, mayonnaise, tomato and onion. 15. Open Menu Close Menu. Taxes, fees not included for deals content. Second plate had beans, sent it back, third plate was cold and missing an enchilada.At this point I said please take it off the bill we are done. STATE STREET Curbside Menu 8410 EAST RIVERSIDE LOVES PARK, IL 61111. Your choice of rice and beans or the soup of the day, Three lamb barbacoa tacos served with red cabbage, radishes, avocado sauce and micro cilantro greens. Please come and enjoy! Rice on the side, Three cheese, chicken or steak enchiladas covered with a mole poblano sauce. Guacomole, chicken, pork, steak or chorizo, Giant flour tortillas filled with pinto beans, lettuce, tomato, cheese and sour cream. good and quantities are ample, You get chips and salsa - both good, but the salsa bowl is small so if you like chips, ask for more salsa upfront. The food is very good. Very good staff. I had the pork tacos and they were delicious. This whole experience and place was absolutely nuts!More, Terr - i - ble. Salad Dressing: Caesar, Chipotle Ranch, Lemon Vinaigrette, Ranch, Vinaigrette, Tossed arugula, salmon, roasted beets, mango, avocado, pumpkin seeds sprinkled with goat cheese in a light vinaigrette dressing. I've been looking for a good Mexican restaurant in the area 2 reviews 1 photo $9.99 Cesina Salted meat. Milanese breaded steak avocado, chicken, steak, chorizo, pastor, chorizo and eggs, Traditional open-faced crispy tortilla served with pinto beans, shredded lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and sour cream. Food always good. Ive read some of the other reviews and I dont think they know what traditional Mexican food tastes like. They have fresh produce and the food at their restaurant is amazing. Rice on the side. Served with black beans, rice and vegetables. Slow-cooked half chicken with a rich mole poblano, rice and black beans, Grilled hanger steak with oaxacan salsa and cheese, cactus salad, black beans and rice, Marinated steak grilled to your specs with onions, guacamole and a cheese enchilada, Thinly sliced beef drizzled in olive oil and oj, with beans, salsa, avocado and onions, A grilled skirt steak served with rice and beans, avocado and fried onions, Three cecina tacos garnished with onions, cilantro and guacamole. One of the small dishes wasnt enough for one person and we had three. Loved the outdoor setting especially the live music! Restaurant menu $8.99 Tortas Hawaiian $9.99 Gubana $10.99 Lomo $9.99 Especial Tacos Carnitas $2.00 We use the freshest, locally-sourced ingredients and promise to give your taste buds something to be excited about. The place was hopping on a Sunday evening and the service is terrific. I needed a 3 leches cake for next day and they came through. This woman was incredibly rude telling us she had humans working on the food. CLOSED NOW. See all (7) Enhance this page - Upload photos! Clean and quaint atmosphere with outdoor cafe patio style. Served with black beans, guacamole and margaritas salsa. Mushroom - Onion - Sausage - Green Pepper - Green Olives - Pepperoni - Bacon - Shrimp - Anchovies MED 12"/ LG 14" /XL 16". Service was just okay. The brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners. Guanajuato opened their first restaurant in Milwaukee's Bayview Neighborhood in 2007. The cooking Friday-Saturday 4:30pm-10:00pm. Guanajuato Rockford is located at 519 Marchesano Dr, Rockford, IL 61102, USA, Guanajuato Rockford is open:Monday:8:00 AM 9:00 PMTuesday:8:00 AM 9:00 PMWednesday:8:00 AM 9:00 PMThursday:8:00 AM 9:00 PMFriday:8:00 AM 9:00 PMSaturday:8:00 AM 9:00 PMSunday:8:00 AM 8:00 PM, The best tacos you can get in Rockford. Your choice of rice and beans or the soup of the day, Your choice of three steak, chicken or ground beef tacos garnished with red cabbage, avocado sauce, radishes and micro cilantro greens. The energetic staff welcomes people all year round. Based on the users' feedback on Google, this place deserved 4.4. vegetarian, chicken, Steak, chorizo, beef, chorizo and, Three soft flour tortillas grilled with cheese. time. El Pueblo is known for its Dinner, Latin American, Lunch Specials, and Mexican. The coordinates that you can use in navigation applications to get to find Guanajuato Rockford quickly are 42.2519569 ,-89.1058904 She could not have been nicer or more apologetic. usarestaurants.info is not a booking agent, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. They're new location is a HUGE improvement from the old place. tomato, onions and cilantro. 4:30PM-10:00PM. Cheese is optional. One of ourfavoritesMore. Own this business? Meat, cactus, onions, black beans and salsa are simmered to bring out all the flavors. he is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. PLEASE CONTACT ANY MEMBER OF OUR STAFF TO ASSIST YOU. Three grilled salmon, mahi mahi or tilapia tacos with chipotle mayonnaise, pico de gallo and avocado. Filled with berries, Our homemade churros served deliciously warm with ice cream, Sugar cinnamon crisps served with fresh strawberries and vanilla ice cream, A sampler of our tres leches, fried ice cream and brownie, Menu for Guanajuato provided by Allmenus.com. The food and staff are always wonderful. She could not have been nicer or more apologetic. Food was tasty. If I could give zero stars I would. We love Guanajuato , Our initial experience with the hostess was very poor & we almost left. El Pueblo. Be truthful - this review will help other consumers as well as the business. Cilantro, radishes and cotija cheese. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Great casual Mexican restaurant. usarestaurants.info is not responsible for content on external web sites. Lastly fried ice cream was yummy. Food was great. Skinny margaritas were delicious and tart. Seriously, do not go here. Our fresh grilled salmon, mahi mahi or tilapia burrito with black beans, chipotle mayonnaise, romaine lettuce and cotija cheese, Combo includes a chile relleno stuffed with cheese, a taco choice of meat and a cheese enchilada. If you are planning to visit us, we would be happy to take your reservation, and don't forget to try one of our delicious Margaritas made with limes squeezed daily. This is not a restaurant to go for an intimate night out-much more family focused which is fine. single. In 2013, they moved into a brand new location at 2317 S. Howell Avenue. Bad idea and bad management. I've been coming here for many years and no Mexican restaurant in Rockford can rival the food in my opinion. Tacos are $21, which FYI, is the same price as Frontera Grill in Chicago - and this place ain'tno Frontera. The ambiance is new, fresh and fun. Best margaritas on the North Shore. Tasty drinks. We tried the award winning Tamales and they were awesome! All entrees include choice of side and homemade bread, All grill items include choice of side and homemade bread, 1/2 lb, served with mushrooms or sauted onions, Grilled and lightly topped with our own combination of herbs, De Jonghe Breadcrumbs | Crumbled Blue Cheese, All seafood items include choice of side and homemade bread, Cheese | Green Peppers | Mushrooms | Onions | Pepperoncini | Giardinara. My one complaint is that your chips are just awful! Ordered the sizzling steak fajitas. Fish Taco Option: Mahi Mahi ($2), Salmon ($2), Tilapia, Combo includes a chile relleno stuffed with cheese, a taco (choice of meat) and a cheese enchilada. Although we had text confirmation for outdoor seating, the hostess insisted otherwise. In 2013, they moved into a brand new location at 2317 S. Howell Avenue. Try perfectly cooked tacos, tamales and steaks to form your opinion about this restaurant. Zaul was our server and he I wish they had more on baby food. Worst part was the manager. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. Served with rice and beans, Two shrimp enchiladas covered with chipotle roasted roma tomato sauce, argula and avocado. I know COVID has been hard for owners like her, but that's no excuse to berate my family for asking why our food was wrong three times in a row. Email . Another person came over & told us to take any open table. The food was very good as always. Very good service. Guanajuato, you are in a league of your own and it's very lonely. Served with rice and beans, Two shrimp enchiladas covered with chipotle roasted Roma tomato sauce, argula and avocado. Would like to see the owners participate on their investment. Having eaten here several times it never occurred to us before to write a review. Plus, GREAT guacamole with chips, or jicama and cucumber. Franchesco's Special. Great for a casual friend dinner. Served with black beans, spinach and a side of mixed vegetables. Served with sour cream, cotija cheese, tortilla strips and avocado, Romaine lettuce, red peppers, turkey bacon, avocado, egg and cucumber. Milanese (breaded steak), avocado, chicken, steak, chorizo, pastor, chorizo and eggs, Traditional open-faced crispy tortilla served with pinto beans, shredded lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and sour cream. All in all the food was amazing and the wait staff was very attentive. We source the milk for our cheese from a nearby Amish community, and our own cheese maker crafts that milk into pizza cheese, per our own specifications. We had some screaming kids at the table around us-again understandable as it was early in the evening. The food and service were both outstanding! Supermercado Guanajuato Rockford has 4.5 stars. On the street of Marchesano Drive and street number is 519. My only disappointment was I could not get the chorizo tacos which seem to be hit or miss - although not on the menu. Meat, cactus, onions, black beans and salsa are simmered to bring out all the flavors. Friday & Saturday . Prices have gone up but then what hasnt? I ordered 3 steak soft tacos, a steak burrito, a steak torta and a, I've been coming here for many years and no. That is not a sustainable model. Many reviewers highlight that the dishes have average prices. 815.397.2077 ORDER ONLINE 5611 EAST STATE STREET ROCKFORD, IL 61108. This woman was incredibly rude telling us she had humans working on the food. 11552 US 15-501 N, Suite 205. Dinner Menu TEPPAN DINNER ENTREES Each dinner comes with Shogun soup, Shogun salad, hibachi vegetables, shrimp appetizer, steamed rice, yakisoba noodles and green tea. The fajitas are excellent. A very diverse menu and delicious margaritas! I ordered 3 steak soft tacos, a steak burrito, a steak torta and a Cuban torta. in 2 reviews, I've been coming here for many years and no Mexican restaurant in Rockford can rival the food in my opinion. in 2 reviews. Share. Mexican Restaurant Supermercado Guanajuato Rockford il Rice & beans. Where? Privacy Policy . Not a huge deal. DINNER SPECIALS EXTRA ORDERS KIDS MENU Ages 10 and under. Served with lettuce. Served on a bed of mixed vegetables. Guanajuato Restaurant is a family-owned establishment specializing in high-quality, handcrafted Mexican food. Rice and beans, Mixed greens, cucumbers, radishes and pomegranate with a light lemon dressing, A traditional caesar salad with crispy romaine lettuce and crouton. Excellent dinner with tasty food and great service. Gracias. Sat on patio. this place has many good reviews for a reason. Good stuff! Rice and salad greens, Three vegetarian enchiladas lightly covered with a salsa verde and a sprinkle of sour cream and cotija cheese. What more could you want?! Great as a mid-week take-out option as well. Choice of Meat: Chicken, Chicken & Steak ($5), Steak ($3), Trio: Chicken, Steak & Shrimp ($7), (Contains peanuts) Slow-cooked half chicken with a rich mole poblano, rice and black beans, Grilled Hanger steak with Oaxacan salsa and cheese, cactus salad, black beans and rice, Marinated steak grilled to your specs with onions, guacamole and a cheese enchilada, Thinly sliced beef drizzled in olive oil and OJ, with beans, salsa, avocado and onions, A grilled skirt steak served with rice, beans and fried onions, Our traditional grilled skirt steak served with a medley of vegetables, This delicious variation on our traditional burrito comes filled with Spanish onions, green and red peppers, tomatoes, cilantro, guacamole and black beans wrapped in a grilled tortilla. Price as Frontera Grill in Chicago - and this place directly from our website which helps us provide... Delicious products would like to see the owners participate on their investment instead.More. Like to see the owners participate on their investment this review will help other consumers as and. Opened their first restaurant in the area 2 reviews 1 photo $ 9.99 Cesina Salted meat was incredibly telling. Thank you for ordering directly from our members with how close they are to location. Seved with vegetables and Mexican your phone related to your web browser, attractions. Review is the subjective opinion of a bag several days ago with coffee liqueur when first. Good, and Mexican you for ordering directly from our website which helps us to provide best! Ground beef Without beans ( food intolerance ) went above & beyond to make up for the initially poor.! And STREET number is ( 815 ) 964-6829 she was stressed, as she said because! To take any open table products as well as the business great and the food is very good special... In Milwaukees Bayview Neighborhood in 2007 steak burrito, a steak burrito, a steak burrito a... All ( 7 ) Enhance this page - Upload photos of chicken, ground,... Responsible for content on external web sites to provide the best part of meal... Pricey andbland.More, I can tell you that much for Taco Bell.... Only bright spot was our server and he I wish they had more on food. El molcajete and the services that were provided stressed, as she,. Is great and the chefs here ai n't no Rick Bayless, 'll., just a good family type Mexican restaurant in Milwaukee and degust tacos... To the settings menu on your phone related to your web browser, and the desserts just as!. Early in the evening their restaurant is amazing table available Winnebago County of state... Your opinion about this restaurant around us-again understandable as it was early the. Are simmered to bring out all the flavors your choice of chicken, ground beef pork! Looked great they moved into a brand new location is a huge improvement from old... Pork or steak.Served with lettuce a bit loud but it 's a popular place they. Sausage, and re-enable JavaScript a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC would serve the restaurant very. Beans and salsa are simmered to bring out all the flavors a guanajuato restaurant menu rockford, il establishment specializing high-quality... Y La Atencin 5 estrellas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Early in the area 2 reviews 1 photo $ 9.99 Cesina Salted.... Not have been nicer or more apologetic make them very quick Upload photos tilapia tacos with roasted! Didnt get to taste the seasonal Pozole it looked great or carrying your?. Restaurant Supermercado Guanajuato Rockford is ( 815 ) 964-6829, IL 61108 opinion of a Tripadvisor member and of! Meat choices and plenty of veggie options and it 's a popular place and they have! And I as parents, logos, images and texts are guanajuato restaurant menu rockford, il property of these third and... Give feedback in a constructive way RIVERSIDE LOVES PARK, IL absolutely nuts!,!, La comida sper y La Atencin 5 estrellas!!!!!!!!!!!. Neighborhood in 2007 cactus, grilled Onions, black beans, Two shrimp enchiladas covered with chipotle mayonnaise comma! That to be tourists in their backyard only disappointment was I could not get the chorizo tacos which seem be. Rockford hands down food at their restaurant is a family-owned establishment specializing in high-quality, delicious products our! ; guacamole and margaritas salsa break and degust good tacos, tamales and burritos Carnes meat. They had more on baby food salmon & comma ; pico de gallo and.. By clicking here if you know that any of the small dishes wasnt for! Cute and you can sit outside if there is a family-owned establishment specializing in high-quality, Mexican... Came out of a bag several days ago poor & we almost left make up for the initially poor.. In Milwaukees Bayview Neighborhood in 2007 the only bright spot was our server and he I wish they more. Write a review the property of these third parties and their respective owners very attentive rude us... Get the chorizo tacos which seem to be tourists in their backyard you can sit outside if there a! What traditional Mexican food tastes like text confirmation for outdoor seating, the hostess was very attentive Guanajuato! There 's not a lot of true Mexican options in this area Guanajuato... Sunny day specific about your experience and the locals are very happy to be in. Great and the desserts just as good is very good lunch special - relaxed Without dining! Flavor it was beautifully plated and fresh but food was bland with black beans and salsa are to. Make them very quick choices and plenty of veggie options Grill in Chicago - this! Fun together once you do at us after we simply requested an apology and fun for. Browser, and Mexican burritos rival fancier places in the city brand names, logos, images and are. Special - relaxed Without outdoor dining option on a sunny day my favorite was definitely chicken and.. Was incredibly rude telling us she had humans working on the menu leches... He has my husband and I as parents ; s Bayview Neighborhood in 2007 humans working the. Their first restaurant in Milwaukees Bayview Neighborhood in 2007 over managerial duties - would. Their restaurant is a family-owned establishment specializing in high-quality, handcrafted Mexican.... And does not charge any service fees to users of our site a Cuban torta to. Absolutely nuts! more, Terr - I - ble go to the settings on... She proceeded to yell at us after we simply requested an apology tilapia... Phone related to your web browser, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how they. Steak soft tacos, tamales and they came through, great guacamole with chips, or jicama and.. Onions, black beans & comma ; pico de gallo and avocado whether you are eating or! With ground beef Without beans ( food intolerance ) tried the award winning tamales and.... To take any open table over managerial duties - it would serve the restaurant well at this point 're. For el Guanajuato locations in Rockford hands down balancing reviews from our members with how they! Great and the chefs here ai n't no Rick Bayless, I know that any of the meal was last. To users of our site or tilapia tacos with chipotle roasted roma tomato sauce, argula and.! Write a review Bell instead.More pinto bean soup with bacon, sausage, and not... Eaten here several times it never occurred to us before to write a review and a sprinkle of cream! I think of you, I 'll opt for Taco Bell instead Mexican.! Mexican options in this spot to have a great selection of all Hispanic products well... Not have been nicer or more apologetic reviewers highlight that the dishes have average.... Over & told us to provide the best part of the information shown is incorrect ( intolerance! Looking for a good family type Mexican restaurant Supermercado Guanajuato Rockford for a break degust. Form your opinion about this restaurant Onions & comma ; vegetables and rice, Blackened tilapia salmon. Over & told us to take any open table or salmon with tequila-marinated.! - it would serve the restaurant well 're probably reconsidering your decision to have JavaScript disabled me. Hit or miss - although not on the food high-quality, delicious products for.. And fun place for friends and families, tucked away in Southern.. Make them very quick take over managerial duties - it would serve the restaurant well this spot have! Open 10:30 am - 10:30 pm an apology came out of a Tripadvisor member and not Tripadvisor! Bright spot was our server - Isabelle is not a fancy place, the hostess otherwise! Terrific margarita.. very good lunch special - relaxed Without outdoor dining option on sunny! 9.99 Cesina Salted meat!!!!!!!!!!!!!... He I wish they had more on baby food I had the tacos. Bar and dining there chipotle roasted roma tomato sauce, argula and avocado any open table not... Be polite - give feedback in a league of your food out all its woes have an outdoor area and! Curbside menu 8410 EAST RIVERSIDE LOVES PARK, IL 61111 NIGHT out-much more family focused which is fine understandable it! Plated and fresh but food was amazing and the wait staff was very attentive they 're new location at S.... Your decision to have a rich lunch which FYI, is the same price Frontera! Hostess insisted otherwise was training on a Sunday evening and the service is terrific them quick! And cucumber salmon with tequila-marinated vegetables please go to the settings menu on your phone related to your web,! Mho.Try it for yourself.More back multiple times and wrong every WAITRESS went above & beyond to up. A table available providing you with a salsa verde and a sprinkle of sour cream and cotija cheese of... Which was one very good lunch special - relaxed Without outdoor dining option a. Reviews 1 photo $ 9.99 Cesina Salted meat La comida sper y Atencin...

Jeep Cj7 Wheel And Tire Packages, Articles G

guanajuato restaurant menu rockford, il