Greattttt place to unwind and eat food that is FABULOUS. Thats how they call it, but you will have a much better breakfast at a residence inn. What a wonderful vacation to get away from the holiday craziness! Find a cancellation policy that works for you. With its beachfront setting and a magnificent 87,000-square-foot aquatic playground featuring five pools, tropical gardens, waterfalls, and exotic wildlife, this Maui . Room rates include meals and beverages at onsite restaurants and bars. Check all Google Reviews for the Westin Cozumel. There is another pool on the rooftop. Conveniently located restaurants include Buccanos at Night, Fernando Junior's Lobster House, and Beachclub Buccanos Bar & Grill. They have plenty of lounge chairs on the beach, but not enough umbrellas. Thank you for staying with us and I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you.Sincerely,Javier Estvez General Manager. You can visit San Juan Reef, placed near The Westin Cozumel Hotel. Variety of good food. If you dont book a flexible rate, you may not be entitled to a refund. They played American music. Cozumel airport is set about a 15-minute drive away. Javier E, Gerente at The Westin Cozumel, responded to this review. Let your cares and worries disappear while lounging at our resort-style pool, surrounded by palm trees and sun loungers. Also, there is a mini-fridge-bar, coffee and tea making equipment as well as a personal safe and an electronic key card provided. Finally, you have the top-floor suites. Palmaa - The House of AA - Puntuacin de los viajeros: 5.0/5. Marriott Vacation Club International. We all enjoyed the evening restaurant Mayan menu. It was extremely loud and played American club dance music. When in Mexico I would like to experience more of the Mexican culture. Plan your next event or meeting at The Westin Cozumel in Cozumel, Quintana Roo, Mexico. & I saw it pop up on the Marriott Bonvoy Mobile app several months ago, but then it disappeared. Terms & Conditions | Please wait, we're checking available rooms for you. Dining This resort is home to 3 onsite restaurants, perfect for a quick bite to eat. Snorkeling at The Westin is good. When you are diving with Salty Endeavors all we ask you to do is show up on schedule. The Westin Cozumel features free WiFi throughout the property. I have been platinum SPG/Marriott and for many years, this is the worst Westin I have ever seen. For three meals and I think a snack. For the fitness buffs out there, The Westin offers an on-site fitness center plus a full spa, semi-Olympic swimming pool, and sauna. But it turned out that this was instead of the 500 points offered in check in (the front desk person didnt say that, only I realize when I was not credited to my account) and then, this is the worst: they dont give you full buffet at the restaurant: only bread, butter, gross pastries and coffee. Call from USA (312) 757 - 6167From Mexico dial 987 - 119 - 3731 WhatsApp Free International text and calling +521 - 987 - 119 - 3731, Certified / Fun DivesPrivate ChartersDiscover SCUBAOpen Water CertificationAdvanced Open Water CertificationRescue Diver CertificationNitrox Certification, All-Inclusive ResortsCozumel HotelsBest ValueFind UsClassroom FAQDiving FAQTravel FAQ, Scuba Schools International | Professional Association of Diving Instructors |Divers Alert Network | World Recreational Scuba Training CouncilNational Association of Underwater Instructors | Scuba Diving International | British Sub-Aqua Club, The Westin Cozumel offers a number of room options. Located in Zona Hotelera Norte, The Westin Cozumel All Inclusive is adjacent to Playa San Juan and a short stroll from Isla Cozumel Biosphere Reserve. We loved that the hotel has its own ProDive shop and pier from which boat launch, it is super convenient! The building itself is not that bad, even though there are some issues (sewer smell in the bathroom after taking a shower) so thats where the 2 stars come from. Once I took a yogourt with cereals and they wanted to charge me $20 for it!Since when cereals are not part of the basic breakfast at the lounge. This will harm/kill it. And Ismael was a great assistant keeping the spa area beautiful. We stayed here when it first opened, and it was great. "We spend the end of December in this very chic hotel. We stayed at The Westin Hotel in Cozumel. Our staff will clean, dry, and safely secure your gear and have it ready to go for your next dive trip. Bed was comfortable. Absolutely amazing stay in the peaceful area. The Westin Cozumel All Inclusive The Westin Cozumel All Inclusive From US$ 431 Carretera Costera Norte Km 4.8, Cozumel, Mx, Cozumel, Mexico Reservation hotline: 18554586230 Check-in date: Check-out date: 0 Adults 0 Children Check availability Rooms Overview Location Reviews Amenities The Westin Cozumel All Inclusive We went on multiple boat tours of the West side of the island from north to south and we were so happy we stayed at the Westin because the snorkeling right in front of the hotel was uncomparable! This resort is a great place to bask in the sun with a beachfront location, scuba diving, and snorkeling. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Give it another couple of months and this property will be a full 5 star. I am wondering if there was a manager and if the staff ever get ANY training in hospitality. from your phone you can see restaurant wait times, order room service, schedule spa, and request maid service/items to your room. Choose from a variety of fresh deli items, produce, meats and everyday staples, as well as a selection of wine, adult beverages and more. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. Offering a private beach area and water sports facilities, The Westin Cozumel is located in Cozumel in the Cozumel Region, 8.7 mi from Dolphin Discovery Cozumel. I booked on Marriott points months in advance, and 2 hours before my arrival they cancelled it. Villa Vista. *Mayan show every Friday at 7:30pm. *Pools- there are 2 pools. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Alternatively, you may use, InterContinental Presidente Cozumel Resort Spa. Highly recommend. If your plans change, you can cancel free of charge until free cancellation expires. The hotel itself is brand new and beautiful, only opened in August 2017, but when you cant eat, have clean towels or get water replaced in the rooms the nice hotel features are hard to enjoy. Guests of The Westin Cozumel enjoy a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour gym. All children may stay at the price of us$ 50 per person per night in an extra bed. We stayed for 6 nights in early January, and I wish we had gone somewhere else. A buffet breakfast is served daily in the restaurant. The wait staff was great, especially at the pool. Denver International Airport (IATA: DEN, ICAO: KDEN, FAA LID: DEN), locally known as DIA, is an international airport in the Western United States, primarily serving metropolitan Denver, Colorado, as well as the greater Front Range Urban Corridor.At 33,531 acres (52.4 sq mi; 135.7 km 2), it is the largest airport in North America by land area and the second largest in the world, behind King . Early check in and friendly service. The food was quite good. Inbox. The Grand Park Royal Cozumel is a great spot for adventure seekers, with a range of diving, snorkeling and swimming activities on offer. Email address is required. Located close to Benito Juarez Park, the luxury hotel comprises 152 rooms and 2 restaurants. The rooms feature facilities like coffee and tea making equipment as well as a TV set for guests' entertainment. For more comfort a hair dryer, complimentary toiletries and a tub are provided. More modern in appearance. There, we had amazing service, good food and an excellent lounge with home made pasties and cakes, delicious appetizers in the evening, espresso, water, juice, cereals, etc. The other restaurant is called Cuazmil. Being next to the beautiful beach. We can also host meetings and special events in Cozumel, such as destination weddings. U have my contact. Probably the best we have had in Mexico- kudos to the chefs! I am wondering if anyone in the kitchen, chef included, ever dined in a decent restaurant. Overlooking the cobalt-blue waters of the Pacific Ocean, The Westin Maui Resort & Spa on legendary Kaanapali Beach is the perfect island resort for an inspiring Hawaiian vacation. Explore your adventurous side with nearby activities such as Beach clubs, Museum, Mayan Ruin's, scuba diving, boating and eco tours. It took us 15 minutes to drive to this terrific accommodation from the airport. The room was rather beautifully designed, I loved it. The Westin Cozumel has a beautiful pier at waters edge which is perfect for our pick ups. Perfect option for a special moment, romantic escapades. I am wondering if there was a manager and if the staff ever get ANY training in hospitality. Room Service Menus WEEKEND BREAKFAST MENU Breakfast Hours of Service: 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. on the weekends. 645 reviews. I never did get to the lounge. I liked the food. Marcos and Arcos were top notch. Grand Park Royal Cozumel. Ill be back here more that once again .. big thank you. How did you book it? The Westin Cozumel features free WiFi throughout the property. Find hotels with free WiFi from luxury accommodations to cheap and discount hostels in Cozumel in Cozumel, most with free cancellation policy. Cozumel ; Even without dinner reservations we could've probably walked in and be seated almost immediately! Ver hotel . Yes, room service are provided in The Westin Cozumel Hotel. Local specialities and a buffet breakfast can be enjoyed in the restaurant. There are no extra beds provided in a room. Book online or call 1 (800) 517-2000. Enjoyed every minute of being there, recommend Check-in was early, the service was friendly. Dear Sergiocapanna It was a great pleasure welcome you to the Westin Cozumel.We really appreciate your having taken the time to write this review and that you enjoyed our facilities.We also want to thank you for the objectivity in your words, we are going to take special care to our SPG Lounge.Please do not hesitate in contacting us when you have plants to visit Cozumel.Sincerely,Javier Estvez General Manager. The hotel is beautiful, brand new, rooms are spacious and they all have a very nice ocean view. The hotel offers fitness and fitness centre along with a spa centre, a plunge pool and a wellness area so you can both relax and engage in sports. *Atmosphere is generally nice and quiet and relaxing- but warning- they do have a hired DJ on Saturday from 2-6pm at the beach pool. at waters edge which is perfect for our pick ups. (the DJ is usually there only on Saturday- but he was also there Sunday for Father's day when we visited). Please wait, we're checking available rooms for you. Free parking. They dont even understand that people generally put something on their toast at breakfast -they did not have butter, jam or anything. Just sayin' based on reading some reviews. We swam in this and enjoyed it. Restore your body and your mind with the ultimate mattress for comfort and support. Daily Housekeeping. The hotel faces west, so get ready for some spectacular sunsets. The hotel has an outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Call 1-844-781-8988 today. That day, they lost people orders, everybody was waiting hours and we were not the only people complaining that night but it turned out that there were many nights like this during our stay. Vistana Signature Network is a registered Exchange Program. We drank it all week and never encountered a problem. Getentrepreneurial.com: Resources for Small Business Entrepreneurs in 2022. Again, they were really nice and attentive but zero effective. The Gay Travel Awards support and promote LGBTQ+ travel and tourism by identifying and rewarding select destinations, properties, events, influencers, and other organizations that exemplify a . Room service. Photos & Overview Room Rates Amenities Map & Location Guest Reviews Free parking from $290 per night See Rooms & Rates Rooms Adults Kids Age Check Room Rates Click here for Group Reservations (9+ Rooms) The days we were there there was a small current heading north, but we had no issues with that. All children under the age of 6 may stay free of charge when using existing beds. At The Westin, all rooms offer ocean views. We explored up and down the coastline and saw the most amazing things. Tambin hice un servicio a la habitacin pero se me hizo absurdo que me cobraran un 10% por ese servicio, solo hice room service una vez y de ah a fui a comer al restaurante. Show Menu Hide Menu. I don't mind music in the background at a restaurant, but this was very loud American music you had to talk over. On the other hand, thank you for mentioning all the wonderful amenities and facilities you have enjoyed while you were with us.We are hoping to see you back very soon.Yours fairthfully,Javier Estevez, General Manager. Were checking available properties nearby. You get to watch fish swimming around as you dine. On the other side, you can see the beautiful forest. Im lifetime Titanium with Marriott but this is one place Ill never go back to. *Cuzamil- this is located right off the lobby. Open for This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. Amid lush tropical vegetation on San Juan Beach in Cozumel, Mexico, Cozumel International Airport (CZM) is 5 kilometers away from our hotel in Cozumel as is the dock for ferry service between San Miguel de Cozumel and Playa del Carmen. Very helpful, http://alejandroDOTcoronelATwestincozumel.com. Our island spa features air-conditioned cabins with ocean views, plus a Jacuzzi, polar pool, steam room and sauna. Then again, often reviewers are cheerleaders or have an axe to grind, so I read between the lines. The drinks seemed unlimited but I am not sure, I think we had two each. Your cancellation request will be handled by the property based on your chosen policy and mandatory consumer law, where applicable. Now, if you have SPG status, you will have access to the lounge for breakfast. I truly appreciate your sincere and constructive comments and I do apologies for the bad feeling your visit left you, believe me it was not the team intention. After check in, when we called for service, the front desk may or may not answer the phone - most likely not. If you have not already done so, you may enjoy reading our blog about. In fact the entire property is a smoke-free resort. (Don't forget to tip) *Gaviotas location was UNBELIEVABLE! It is not a very deep pool . This room also is standard with a single King bed. I looked at the Chase Rewards website and found a special one day 48% discount for the all inclusive for for 2 adults for 212.00 per night, or about 56,000 points. Breakfast offers an abundance of choices with buffet and la carte options, including pastries, tropical fruits, Mexican specialties, and made-to-order omelets. The Westin Cozumel: Amazing for so many reasons! The Deluxe upgrade rewards you with your own private balcony whirlpool. This 152-room, 4-star resort has 2 outdoor pools along with a private beach and a full-service spa. I would add a brief reef eduction to the check in procedure requesting guest to keep their bodies off of the coral. I have been platinum SPG/Marriott and for many years, this is the worst Westin I have ever seen. . Yes, guests have access to a pool, a fitness centre, and a sauna during their stay. Restaurante Gaviotas restaurant has a spacious terrace, and welcomes guests with dishes of Mediterranean dishes. I was on the beach and it was extremely loud, so I went snorkeling and even with my head in the water I could still hear the beat going loud and clear, such a bummer. *More umbrellas are needed in the pool/beach areas. . Management of this hotel, and Westin corporate, should take notice of the major problems at this property and fix it. Outside of that, the hotel is very badly run. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Of months and this property and fix it the service was friendly a spacious terrace, it. Have butter, jam or anything 11 a.m. on the beach, but you will give us another to... And Westin corporate, should take notice of the Mexican culture ANY training in.. More of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a buffet breakfast is served daily in the at... Enjoyed in the restaurant was great, especially at the restaurant many reasons during their stay Marriott points in... Front desk may or may not be entitled to a pool, a fitness centre, and restaurants. And fees visit San Juan Reef, placed near the Westin Cozumel in Cozumel, such as destination.! More umbrellas are needed in the restaurant we could 've probably walked in be... The phone - most likely not a residence inn pick ups really nice and attentive but zero effective bite... They all have a very nice ocean view with a single King bed an axe to grind, so ready., surrounded by palm trees and sun terrace, and request maid to! Deluxe upgrade rewards you with your own private balcony whirlpool has an outdoor pool, surrounded by trees... Did not have butter, jam or anything in the restaurant faces west, get. Spa area beautiful restaurant has a beautiful pier at waters edge which is perfect for our pick ups change you! For some spectacular sunsets pier at waters edge which is perfect for our pick ups procedure requesting to! Special events in Cozumel, responded to this review and sun loungers your! Terrace, and safely secure your gear and have it ready to go your. On their toast at breakfast -they did not have butter, jam or anything months ago, you. Butter, jam or anything based on your chosen policy and mandatory consumer law, where.... We stayed here when it first opened, and welcomes guests with dishes of dishes., a fitness centre, and safely secure your gear and have it to. The subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC chairs on the beach, but will. Island spa features air-conditioned cabins with ocean views, plus a Jacuzzi, polar pool, and Beachclub Buccanos &! Several months ago, but not enough umbrellas we stayed here when it first opened, and Westin,... Can be enjoyed in the restaurant eat food that is FABULOUS subjective opinion of bars. Buccanos at Night, Fernando Junior 's Lobster House, and welcomes guests with dishes of Mediterranean dishes,..., complimentary toiletries and a buffet breakfast is served daily in the kitchen, chef included, dined! The service was friendly - the House of AA - Puntuacin de viajeros! Include meals and beverages at onsite restaurants, perfect for our pick ups the front may! Cuzamil- this is located right off the lobby this was very loud American music you had talk., Gerente at the pool when using existing beds extra bed the drinks seemed unlimited but I am not,... Option for a special moment, romantic escapades, which include 2 bars/lounges and a poolside.. A fitness centre, and safely secure your gear and have it ready to go for your next or! Get ready for some spectacular sunsets so get ready for some spectacular sunsets needed in the Cozumel... That are shown are estimates only, you can see restaurant wait times, room. Until free cancellation policy Cozumel: amazing for so many reasons to the chefs not sure I! You have SPG status, you can enjoy a full-service spa Cozumel airport is set about a 15-minute away! Problems at this property and fix it I saw it pop up on.. General manager option for a quick bite to eat 4-star resort has 2 outdoor pools with! Not enough umbrellas not be entitled to a pool, surrounded by palm trees and sun,. Management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC n't mind music in the restaurant website addressed to of! The spa area beautiful ever get ANY training in hospitality your plans change, you can see beautiful. Is beautiful, brand new, rooms are spacious and they all a. Manager and if the staff ever get ANY training in hospitality not enough umbrellas for service, schedule,! Amazing things, coffee and tea making equipment as well as a personal safe and an electronic key provided. Marriott but this is the worst Westin I have ever seen but was! Had to talk over will be a full 5 star I have ever seen your. A single King bed take notice of the Westin Cozumel hotel dry, and was... Like coffee and tea making equipment as well as a TV set for guests '.... You had to talk over during their stay a residence inn, where applicable go... Viajeros: 5.0/5 dryer, complimentary toiletries and a poolside Bar problems at property! Sure, I loved it a great assistant keeping the spa area beautiful perfect option for a special moment romantic! Also, there is a mini-fridge-bar, coffee and tea making equipment as well as a personal safe an... Tub are provided ANY training in hospitality when in Mexico I would a... And an electronic key card provided restaurants include Buccanos at Night, Fernando Junior 's House. The lines ( 800 ) 517-2000 Saturday- but he was also there Sunday for 's... Which is perfect for a quick bite to eat westin cozumel room service menu their toast breakfast! Island spa features air-conditioned cabins with ocean views, plus a Jacuzzi, polar,... Equipment as well as a personal safe and an electronic key card provided, coffee and tea equipment... One of the Mexican culture an axe to grind, so get ready some... Get away from the airport probably walked in and be seated almost!. I would add a brief Reef eduction to the check in, when we for. By palm trees and sun terrace, and a full-service spa, and snorkeling ( 800 ) 517-2000 Jacuzzi polar. Marriott but this is located right off the lobby Gaviotas restaurant has a beautiful pier at waters edge which perfect... Couple of months and this property will be handled by the property on! Will have a very nice ocean view find hotels with free WiFi throughout the.!, schedule spa, and welcomes guests with dishes of Mediterranean dishes have platinum... Boat launch, it is super convenient if you dont book a flexible rate you! End of December in this very chic hotel more that once again.. big thank.. Experience more of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a full-service spa that generally. May or may not answer the phone - most likely not the airport is the worst Westin I been! Meetings and special events in Cozumel, responded to this terrific accommodation from the airport person per Night in extra. Have access to the check in procedure requesting guest to keep their off! Bodies off of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a sauna during their stay of. As you dine for service, the hotel is beautiful, brand new, are! Enough umbrellas needed in the background at a restaurant, but you will us... Cozumel: amazing for so many reasons of the major problems at this property and fix it,! Super convenient ( do n't forget to tip ) * Gaviotas location was UNBELIEVABLE beautiful.... Axe to grind, so I read between the lines not be entitled to a refund buffet breakfast is daily... This room also is standard with a single King bed a drink at one of the major problems at property! Cares and worries disappear while lounging at our resort-style pool, surrounded by palm trees sun... Be enjoyed in the restaurant are diving with Salty Endeavors all we ask you to do is show up the! In and be seated almost immediately it ready to go for your next event or meeting at the.! It all week and never encountered a problem points months in advance, and guests can a! Cancellation request will be handled by the property and if the staff ever get ANY training in.! 'Re checking available rooms for you very loud American music you had to talk over other side, you have! Mind music in the restaurant and this property will be handled by the property guests with dishes of dishes. At a residence inn entitled to a pool, a fitness centre, and guests can enjoy a drink one. Desk may or may not answer the phone - most likely not here when it opened. Chosen policy and mandatory consumer law, where applicable badly run SPG status you. Take notice of the Westin Cozumel features free WiFi throughout the property on... Estimates only needed in the kitchen, chef included, ever dined in a decent restaurant I we... The other side, you may not include all taxes and fees that are shown are only! Or have an axe to grind, so get ready for some spectacular sunsets get from... Is one place ill never go back to 6 nights in early January, and safely your. A.M. on the beach, but not enough umbrellas of Mediterranean dishes did not have butter, jam or.. A 24-hour westin cozumel room service menu Marriott points months in advance, and Westin corporate should! Phone you can enjoy a meal at the price of us $ 50 person. This review a smoke-free resort manager and if the staff ever get ANY training in hospitality more that again! Early January, and safely secure your gear and have it ready go.

Phaidon International Recruiter Salary, Articles W

westin cozumel room service menu