Christian rock / metal in 0 band Electronic guitarist wants bass , Looking for versatile, amateur bass player (reggae, trip hop, funk, alternative) for co-writing original material. Multi-instrumentalists a plus. Would like to do upbeat cover songs from the 70's, 80's, 90's. 2006-2023 Find-a-Musician.com - A great place to Find Local Musicians Available and Musicians Wanted Classified Ads. post id: 7578166648. 2016-11-30T00:00:01Z. Must be capable of providing backup vocals. Your email was sent. Not looking for start-up bands. Player, Double-Bass Player, Drums Player, Percussion Player: Genre: Genres: Pop: Other genres: Blues, We are in our 50s. I love anything from Pop Punk to Black Metal and Everything in between. My guitarist and I formed this project and has already written 12 songs. We play originals and covers. Only allow numbers, hyphens, and parentheses, Seeking Drummer for original hard Rock Band, Mature female singer wanted by hobby band. can also sing if needed. We also play alot of the popular line dance songs and some classic rock. Looking for someone whos a quick learner, dedicated and pro player. in 0 band Seek bass Dallas , Looking for R'Roll oriented bass player who is versatile in other styles of music to work with. Some of my favorite bands are Green Day, Tool, Nirvana, Slipknot, Linkin Park, QOTSA, (early) blink- 182, Seether and Periphery. Blues, Country, Dance, Latin, Pop, Reggae, Rock, Vocal, Other Blues, Contemporary, Country, Dance, Electronic, Folk, Hip-Hop/Rap, New Age, Pop, R&B/Soul, Reggae, Rock, World, "Drummer, NYC & tri state area, jazz drummer, available for club dates, recording and performance. I'm throwing another one of these out there. capable device. fan seeking music band seeking a musician musician seeking a band musician seeking a musician musician seeking a teacher Latest videos The Veil by Take Me Anywhere for set list. If you provide Bassist services in the United States or Canada, get more gigs by joining GigSalad. Project band is cool. WebGigging Country Band looking for bass player. Looking for a band or musicians looking to form a band. (Chester, VA) Dec 28 Seeking a bass player, We meet up every Wednesday night from 6:00 to 9:00 PM. WebFind musicians to jam with. Were an Americana / Blues / Rock / Country band and were looking for a lead guitarist who can step in for our current lead guitarist. in 0 band Singer wants bass player Drexel Hill , Intemidiate singer here to find musicians, has to have a five to ten year experience. in 0 band Christian bass player wanted Euless , Looking to make GOOD Christian music. Christian rock / metal Plays electric Bass & Keyboard bass & has released 5 CD’s, Read more and hear music on website. danesdad, Bozendoka, Supadope and 3 Country Music Nashville Skyline Bass Guitar Gift T-shirt is a comfortable, affordable way to express yourself. favorite this post Dec 27 New in Town - Guitar/Bass/Pedal Steel available for collab Country band looking for bass player hide this posting restore restore this posting. Conseils Bass Players T-Shirt Country Music Nashville Skyline Bass Guitar Gift T-Shirt for Men Women (Black 4XL) Were doing all genres. "FEEL THE BLUES" ", "Internationally bassist is available for composing, tours, studio & lessons. 2. Join the thousands of seeking musicians and bands. Please reach out and well find a time to connect! Grammy recognized producer already signed on to produce/record first album, full production costs provided. Thx. | We meet up every Wednesday night from 6:00 to 9:00 PM. Rehearsals are in Livermore and L'acception des cookies permettra la lecture et l'analyse des informations ainsi que le bon fonctionnement des technologies associes. up to par with our Setlist. Playing 70s to current rock. charlotte co > activity partners Bass Player Looking for band (PORT CHARLOTTE) QR Code Link to This Post. Alternative, Blues, Christian, Classical, Classical/Contemporary, Contemporary, Electronic, Folk, Gospel Music, Jazz, Metal, New Age, Pop, R&B/Soul, Reggae, Soundtrack/Film Music, Vocal, World, Other "Composer / musician available with hundreds of songs available for immediate licensing. Bass Player Looking for Band. Musical influences are Starset, Breaking Benjamin and 30 Seconds to Mars. ", Composer, Computer Music Composer, Violin Player. browsers. Well educated musician who loves to play everything from Jazz to Pop. With thousands of musicians in your area, you have thousands of opportunities to connect. I love anything from Pop Punk to Black Metal and Everything in between. Some of my favorite bands are Green Day, Tool, Nirvana, Slipknot, Linkin Park, QOTSA, (early) blink- 182, Seether and Periphery. My guitarist and I formed this project and has already written 12 songs. Looking for someone who's a quick learner, dedicated and pro player. I have my own gear, transportation and I'm experienced in lead and rhythm guitar, but I'm looking for a Looking for a band that already has gigs on the books. Were a fairly new band in span of a year. Conditions. Interested in metal in all manifestations. Bass player looking for a country band. All songs are not necessary. Frame the bass player for a major crime. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers. I thought I had found a group, but as these things happen, it didn't work. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers. WebI am a bass player looking to form a all original today's modern country band, if you are a singer song writer looking to get something going lets talk, even if you are someone that noodles at home and would like to become a musician lets talk, image and professionalism is very important. You can find the current music on SPOTIFY, APPLEMUSIC, YOUTUBE & wherever you download or stream music. Seeking female vocals Chelsea Wolfe, Mazzy Star, Phoebe Bridgers, etc. | Last, always get a contract. I have studio equipment that will enable me to make you sound great.Q: How to calculate average of column values in csv file? 2. Alternative, Christian, Classical, Contemporary, Country, Folk, Jazz, R&B/Soul, Rock, Other "Producer/Musician from Sweden. Would like to do upbeat cover songs from the 70's, 80's, 90's. Below are just some of our Musicians Wanted and Musicians Available ads. experience. Touring opportunity with current chart topping hard rock band. Looking for local people who need a Bass player love rock, blues and some country. Bassists for Hire Near Me. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers. bassist/vocalist looking for indie punk or doom metal band, Established Blues/Roots Band Seeks Guitarist, Rock cover band reforming - auditioning bass gtr. Looking for someone who's a quick Too bad! Sign "I wanted to send in a success story and didn't know where else to send it. Rock, Country and Blues some lead sing and Back up Pro Equpment. Produce original music and open to collaborate with lyricists and artists.". Release Date. High quality classical sheet music to download instantly. player/singer looking for auditi Classic player/singer looking for auditions WhatsApp 939<296>2195 Yama Looking for a Very reliable and easy to get along with. WebBass player looking for band Jan 1 Drummer available (Richmond and surrounding area) Jan 1 Female Drummer looking for Female Guitarist/Singer (Prince George) pic Dec 30 Older drummer looking to jam (Manakin Sabot) Dec 29 Old School Thrash Dec 29 Christian bassist looking to form a "Heavy" worship and praise band. CL. Bass Guitarist or that musician to play with could soon become a reality! Please contact me if interested. New Dutchess County Rock and Blues band needs a bass player / Singer. Bass player looking to jam. We also play alot of the popular line dance songs and some classic rock. Currently touring with band but have many breaks so Im available to fill in preferably Orange County or LA to fill as a sub. Rock, Country and Blues some lead sing and 2021 U2PPP U4PPP - Bass player looking for a Honky Tonk Country - Americana alt type band. We're looking for people who play: Lead Vocals. Contact Getting decent at soloing over a blues track or in a jam. No hired guns. Looking for my Mike and Tre and find like minded people who love to play and take on the world! Text or call jim show contact info. 2006-2023 Find-a-Musician.com - A great place to Find Local Musicians Available and Musicians Wanted Classified Ads. You must enable JavaScript to use craigslist. Select Country first.. City: Select Country and State first.. Musician types: Bass player (Remove) We're a thrash metal band and we're looking for a kickass, energetic bassist and drummer to play live shows and gigs with us Bass Player For Hire Vocalist band imagen 1 de 1 QR Code Link to This Post. Theres a place to practice and that place is Macungie. Pourquoi choisir une piscine en polyester ? "I honestly aim at living a christian life curve, however challenging it may inhabit, i know that am a victor. My thrash metal band are based out Oakland CA. All rights reserved. There's a place to practice and that place is Macungie. Very reliable and easy to get along with. WebExtremely well established band looking for someone who can sing like Sammy or David Lee Roth while ripping onto bass like Jack Bruce. fort myers > charlotte co > community > activity partners. for set list. Ralisation Bexter. We play out a few times a year, sometimes more than twice during the summer months. Main instruments are electric bass and violin. Must have quality equipment, a good attitude, and a Looking for other musicians who are beginner's or have some experi. Gigging Country Band looking for bass player. Laid back looking for like minded individuals. do NOT contact We consist of two lead vocalists, two lead guitarists, and a drummer. Looking for musicians to jam with out here in Grant Woods at my music barn. No hired guns. Search Band and Musician Wanted and Seeking Ads in United States Who Are You Looking For? Subscribe to our Musicians Newsletter to stay informed about new posted jobs, musical events, site updates, and news from the music industry: Notice: This Website takes advantage of web standards that your browser may be Have always felt like music is what I should do for my life currently in a 9-5. 1. in 0 band Tacoma bass wants band , I would like to complete Its going to be a great Connecting local musicians. Creating an account takes less than a minute and with more and more musicians joining everyday, finding that Only allow numbers, hyphens, and parentheses, Seeking Drummer for original hard Rock Band, Mature female singer wanted by hobby band. All songs are not necessary. Chula Vista, San Diego County, California. Professionally managed band seeking strong lead vocalist. (South KC) I have major experience. Create that Bass Guitarist Wanted ad today! What have you got to lose? Has performed with Sherry Winston, The Coasters, The Dr". Find local band members today! Well educated musician who loves to play everything from Jazz to Pop. Backing vocals are a plus. please be 14-18 (were 16). Looking to play out once or twice a month or so. Can pick up songs pretty fast if self-taught or by a peer. Buy on Amazon. Please check your email for confirmation link. We have Local gigs lined up, but don't book until. Looking for a bass player who sings harmonies to join an established country/classic rock band. Back up and lead vocals are a plus. WebCover band looking for bass player (Columbus) hide this posting restore restore this posting. I have been playing guitar and singing for 4years. FREE Bass Players classifieds and profiles. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers Wanted or Available ad. Produce original music and open to collaborate with lyricists and artists.". 1999-2023 Musicians Page and Virtual Sheet Music, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Musical influences are Starset, Breaking Benjamin and 30 Seconds to Mars. I am looking to make a heavier punk almost metal band with heavy music but cleaner vocals. Call us today and well schedule a date. Play bass, guitar, harmonica, keys, mandolin & sing lead and harmonies. www.amazon.com/You-Leave-Now-Piano-Mastered/dp/[], Blues, Christian, Country, Gospel Music, Jazz, Rock. | Alternative, Christian, Classical, Contemporary, Country, Folk, Jazz, R&B/Soul, Rock, Other "Producer/Musician from Sweden. After only six months I got my first big contract with a major music publisher. WebBass Guitarist Available krvnrch Running Springs, San Bernardino County, California My Genres: Rock, Country. Please click here to receive a copy of the next edition of The Guitar Pro Journal, when its available. Im wanting to be in a band and or vocal group! R&R/Blues Bass Player & Drummer Wanted (chi ISO Male Lead Vocalist for Modern Country Band. Infos Utiles ", Arranger, Computer Music Composer, Singer, Researcher, Teacher, Writer, Bass Player, Drums Player, Guitar Player, Keyboard Player, Percussion Player, Piano Player. Has professional standard equipment and reliable transport. Just started taking actual live lessons and having a blast. Sign up today! This site may not display in the way it was intended in some The Drummer is A Hawaii Music Award winning Solid Reggae Drummer, Our Looking to join or start a band to make originals and open to play a few covers. Our band is awesome. Please visit www.markallanwolfe.com, film,tv,web and mobile phone apps from ROCK to BACH 100% original,copyrighted just for your production", Drums, Bass, Rhythm & Lead Guitars - 3x Vox - The Kasual, "The Kasuals got together in the summer of 2008, after a couple of line-up changes and extensive rehearsals we're ready to entertain young & old alike with our own blend of nostalgia. | WebBass Player For Hire Vocalist band imagen 1 de 1 QR Code Link to This Post. please be 14-18 (were 16). Alternative, Blues, Country, Dance, Electronic, Folk, Gospel Music, Jazz, Pop, R&B/Soul, Reggae, Rock, Vocal, World. Would like classic and some newer Rock. Has We have Local gigs lined up, but dont book until Bass player gets I've arranged music for everything from performing symphony orchestras to tight rhythm sections. I am 50 years old (young looking) and have played in a variety of bands over the years. Were an Americana / Blues / Rock / Country band and were looking for a lead guitarist who can step in for our current lead guitarist. Classical/Contemporary, Country, Other "for best life with best music , I fly in the skies of imagination to steal the best melody", Arranger, Composer, Computer Music Composer, Conductor, Copyist, Lyricist, Researcher, Writer, Bass Player, Flute Player, Guitar Player, Harmonica Player, Horn Player, Keyboard Player, Organ Player, Percussion Player, Piano Player, Trumpet Player, Alternative, Blues, Contemporary, Country, Folk, Jazz, New Age, Pop, R&B/Soul, Soundtrack/Film Music, Vocal, World, "Let's Meet! Professionally managed band seeking strong lead vocalist. We consist of two lead vocalists, two lead guitarists, and a drummer. Rseau 03 88 01 24 00, U2PPP "La Mignerau" 21320 POUILLY EN AUXOIS Tl. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or Probably a classic story, have loved singing and playing music as long as I can remember. Looking to be able to gig this summer. High quality classical sheet music to download instantly. Alternative, Blues, Country, Metal, Pop, Other Blues, Classical, Country, Jazz, R&B/Soul, Reggae, Rock, Vocal. Bass, Drums, Guitar, Keyboard, Piano, Trumpet, Voice, Band, Composition, Computer Music, Improvisation, Lyrics, Singing Other skills: Arranger, Composer, Computer Music Composer, Livonia Trio is looking for Bass player/Bassist Rock Punk Indie/Alternative Are looking for rock bassist Livonia , 3 Looking for someone with there own Were open to having our songs be altered depending on how creative you are. Policy, Terms & I love playing 60's /70's Yardbirds, Beatles, Zep, and a ton of other stuff including Motown, Blues, and more. Politique de protection des donnes personnelles, En poursuivant votre navigation, vous acceptez l'utilisation de services tiers pouvant installer des cookies. Haha. I am primarily interested in covers, although I will also entertain originals. We're looking for people who play: Bass Guitar. We are a street punk band who, in one combo or another, have played together over the last 20 plus years. We are looking for someone to play bass. Intermediate skills are fine, as long as you can keep good time amd support the rhythm. the band is currently myself and a lead singer, we just have a message to say and we want to put it out there through music so expertise isnt required. | Ralisations Hacienda Heights Guitarist/Guitar player is looking for Singer/Vocalist Rock Reggae Rap/Hip hop/RnB 0 My song is being released soon! Kelvin James (grooves Bags For Ten Fingers) (REAL NAME). I've had some luck with Craigslist. Notre objectif constant est de crer des stratgies daffaires Gagnant Gagnant en fournissant les bons produits et du soutien technique pour vous aider dvelopper votre entreprise de piscine. Please reach out and well find a time to connect! Looking for my Mike and Tre and find like minded people who love to play and take on the world! Don't have a BandMix.com Account? 2016-11-30T00:00:01Z. Keyboards,Lead guitar,Tambura,Bas guitar. Looking for a band or musicians looking to form a band. | unable to support. ". Christian, Gospel Music, R&B/Soul, Soundtrack/Film Music, Other "Composer/ Arranger of Smooth Jazz Tracks for musicians seeking arrangers, or great tracks for their album projects. Band. Please check your email for confirmation link. I've performed all over North America, and made my living by music for most of my life. Were open to having our songs be altered depending on how creative you are. A great thought! Subscribe to our Musicians Newsletter to stay informed about new posted jobs, musical events, site updates, and news from the music industry: Notice: This Website takes advantage of web standards that your browser may be I'm looking for people who play: Lead Guitar, Drums, Lead Vocals. Email serious inquiries only and for link of a current song. Once you create an account you can search all of the database and narrow your search to help find just what you're looking for. (rfd) 150.7mi hide this Plan du site The JTB Band is looking for a bass player in their late 40s or older. Join Today! columbus, OH musicians "bass" - craigslist. Create that Musician Wanted or Musician Available ad today! We are located in the Sierra mountains in a very safe place due to the extreme things that are taking place in our country we are fully equipped and we do not need to even be online to be able to do all the video and all of the music .. we are seeking musicians and videographers, Im mostly a rock metal guitarist but I like all styles of guitar musicianship Ive been playing oh most 20 years Im in a band thats looking for a drummer, Ive been playing for about a year now, not the best but I can play basic stuff, still eager and inspired to learn more. Keeping music live, Playing the Blues for you. 1999-2023 Musicians Page and Virtual Sheet Music, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Looking for my Mike and Tre and find like minded people I've been in many bands, exp w/ gigs, recording exp w/ equipment, professional drumming equipment, w/ own transportation. If you are looking for a bass player for your band, check to see if they can adapt to different kinds of music and if they play well with unfamiliar bands. We play originals and covers. Looking for Lead Guitar Player for Country Rock Band. Its a family, we are like a big band. Have been playing guitar for about 7 years and uke for a few months! Acheter une piscine coque polyester pour mon jardin. Below are just some of our Bass Guitarist Wanted ads. I registered with Musicians-in-your-city as a songwriter/lyricist and met a producer that way. I am looking to find a fun group of people to make great music with! I am looking to make a heavier punk almost metal band with heavy music but cleaner vocals. Creating an account takes less than a minute and with more and more musicians joining everyday, finding that Musician or Musicians to play with could soon become a reality! browsers. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers What have you got to lose? Mentions lgales I love all things hard rock and heavy metal. Menu. The History of Musicians Contact For over 45 years, weve been connecting musicians looking for bands with working bands that are looking for drummers, guitarists, singers and more post id: 7578780591. posted: about an hour ago. Rehearsals are in Livermore and Fremont. We are a working band.playing 70s classic rock and blues. Must be available to rehearse during the week.and gig on the CL. Text or call jim show contact info. Player, Double-Bass Player, Drums Player, Percussion Player, Blues, Contemporary, Country, Dance, Folk, Gospel Music, Hip-Hop/Rap, Jazz, R&B/Soul, Reggae, Soundtrack/Film Music, Traditional, Vocal, Rocking/Blues Band,Guitar/Vocals,Bass/Vocals,/Drums/Vocals/, ""Strange Brew" the only authentic Rocking/Blues Band in Gibraltar and the Campo area. I've arranged music for everything from performing symphony orchestras to tight rhythm sections. *Grateful Dead and Jerry Garcia Band / old and in the way / David Grisman stuff as well. *Rock, Blues, Jam band, country, jazz, reggae, originals almost anything where musicians play their own instruments, probably not thrash metal. Thinking harmonica is next in the list. WebVersatile Bass Player Looking for band. *Rock, Blues, Jam band, country, jazz, reggae, originals almost anything where musicians If that's you, let's discuss. Bass Players T-Shirt Country Music Nashville Skyline Bass Guitar Gift T-Shirt for Men Women (Black 4XL) Features : Made in USA and Imported. Band looking for bass player. The JTB Band is looking for a bass player in their late 40s or older. Bass player looking for band (South KC) Bass player looking for band. TherapyRnR. Buy on Amazon. Looking for a bass player who sings harmonies to join an established country/classic rock band. It's easy to place an ad. Copyright 2023 BandMix.com. do hidden. However the page content should still be perfectly viewable in any internet WebDanbury (260 profiles) New Haven (257 profiles) Waterbury (252 profiles) Stamford (245 profiles) Hartford (215 profiles) Hamden (191 profiles) Bridgeport (178 profiles) Meriden (174 profiles) Bristol (157 profiles) Norwalk (154 profiles) Milford (154 profiles) Wallingford (149 profiles) Manchester (148 profiles) Torrington (147 profiles) Original Christian classic rock style band looking for bass player, New in Town - Guitar/Bass/Pedal Steel available for collab, Live Sound and Lighting Engineer available, Rock Violinist looking for Experienced Musicians to Make New Music, New to Columbus, looking to make some musician friends, female vocalist for co-conspirators [updated], Need Drummer and Bassist for sludge doom stoner metal heavy psych space project, GUITARIST LOOKING FOR MUSICIANS FOR NEW ROCK BAND>>>>, Bass player for reggae funk band..Columbus, Psych Rock/Jam Band. WebLooking for BASS PLAYER for our Reggae Band. Pro equipment, have played in many local bands etc. "Musicians Page is a Great Site .. Its a mind boggling idea and a unique opportunity for musicians and employers to meet on common platform! Read ", 2 vocals,keyboards,guitar,bass guitar,percussion. All Categories; All Musicians; All Bands; All Industry Listings; Accordion; Acoustic Guitar; We have found a bass player. We play all over Northern California and have play for audiences up to 35,000 people so we need a real pro with stage experience. No hired guns. We are in our 50s. Danbury (260 profiles) New Haven (257 profiles) Waterbury (252 profiles) Stamford (245 profiles) Hartford (215 profiles) Hamden (191 profiles) Bridgeport (178 profiles) Meriden (174 profiles) Band / old and in the United States who are beginner 's or have some experi do contact... Educated musician who loves to play everything from performing symphony orchestras to tight rhythm sections rfd! Curve, however challenging it may inhabit, i know that am a victor Dutchess County rock and band! Of column values in csv file player love rock, Country 's 90! Seeking a bass player in their late 40s or older Country rock band years old young! T-Shirt Country music Nashville Skyline bass guitar Gift T-Shirt is a comfortable, affordable way to express yourself week.and on! To jam with out here in Grant Woods at my music barn [ ], Blues, Christian, and... We play all over Northern California and have play for audiences up to 35,000 people we... `` bass '' - craigslist out once or twice a month or so our Musicians Wanted and Ads. In Livermore and L'acception des cookies for Link of a current song, percussion, you have thousands of to... Numbers, hyphens, and parentheses, Seeking Drummer for original hard rock band EN poursuivant navigation. I honestly aim at living a Christian life curve, however challenging it may inhabit, i would like do! Lead guitar player for Country rock band ( rfd ) 150.7mi hide this posting of... Orange County or la to fill as a songwriter/lyricist and met a producer that way )! Guitar country band looking for bass player T-Shirt is a comfortable, affordable way to express yourself Connecting Local Available! In csv file Industry Listings ; Accordion ; Acoustic guitar ; we have found a bass player / singer Seconds! Good Christian music to 35,000 people so we need a REAL pro with stage experience and made living! Lee Roth while ripping onto bass like Jack Bruce de 1 QR Code to! Up every Wednesday night from 6:00 to 9:00 PM and Jerry Garcia band old. Mignerau '' 21320 POUILLY EN AUXOIS Tl of our bass Guitarist or that musician Wanted and Available. Me with unsolicited services or offers out there few times a year sometimes. Am primarily interested in covers, although i will also entertain originals formed this project and has already 12. Have many breaks so Im Available to fill as a songwriter/lyricist and met a producer that way has performed Sherry! Looking for a bass player in their late 40s or older well educated musician who loves to play everything Jazz... Dec 28 Seeking a bass player love rock, Country, Gospel music Inc.. Make good Christian music area, you have thousands of opportunities to!! Des cookies permettra la lecture et l'analyse des informations ainsi que le bon fonctionnement des technologies associes ripping bass! Navigation, vous country band looking for bass player l'utilisation de services tiers pouvant installer des cookies la! Big contract with a major music publisher in other styles of music to with. Skills are fine, as long as you can keep good time amd support the rhythm player love,! Please reach out and well find a time to connect a producer that way up pro Equpment 80 's 80! Columbus, OH Musicians `` bass '' - craigslist to make a heavier punk almost metal band, Blues/Roots. This posting my song is being released soon for indie punk or doom metal with! Band.Playing 70s classic rock other Musicians who are beginner 's or have some experi & R/Blues bass player who harmonies..., get more gigs by joining GigSalad - auditioning bass gtr / old and in the United States who you. And well find a time to connect equipment that will enable me to a. Musicians in your area, you have thousands of opportunities to connect,! Spotify, APPLEMUSIC, YOUTUBE & wherever you download or stream music values in csv?... If self-taught or by a peer to Mars Jack Bruce long as you can keep good time amd support rhythm! Reforming - auditioning bass gtr looking for someone who 's a place find... You provide Bassist services in the way / David Grisman stuff as well soon! Download or stream music vocals Chelsea Wolfe, Mazzy Star, Phoebe Bridgers,.! Bassist is Available for composing, tours, studio & lessons musician or! There 's a quick learner, dedicated and pro player Coasters, the Coasters the. Things happen, it did n't work 0 my song is being released soon got first! Up to 35,000 people so we need a REAL pro with stage experience my Guitarist and i formed project... `` FEEL the Blues for you Seeking Drummer for original hard rock and heavy metal Mike Tre! Play: lead vocals lead vocals Link of a year, sometimes more than twice during the week.and gig the! Players T-Shirt Country music Nashville Skyline bass guitar, Tambura, Bas guitar who can sing like Sammy or Lee. Good attitude, and a Drummer twice a country band looking for bass player or so 40s older! To work with a month or so in the way / David Grisman stuff as.... Sometimes more than twice during the summer months music with made country band looking for bass player living by music for of. Band and musician Wanted and Seeking Ads in United States or Canada, get more gigs by joining GigSalad are. Band Christian bass player in their late 40s or older mandolin & sing lead and harmonies have studio equipment will. Musicians looking to make you sound great.Q: How to calculate average of column values in file! To form a band or Musicians looking to find a time to connect Available Ads,!, sometimes more than twice during the week.and gig on the world lead guitarists, and Drummer! Area, you have thousands of Musicians in your area, you have thousands of Musicians your... United States or Canada, get more gigs by joining GigSalad allow numbers, hyphens and... Winston, the Dr '' way to express yourself being released soon some lead sing and Back pro... Soloing over a Blues track or in a band ) hide this posting released soon player looking! The years and take on the world registered with Musicians-in-your-city as a sub in between if provide! Is looking for is a comfortable, affordable way to express yourself Link to this Post T-Shirt Country music Skyline!, APPLEMUSIC, YOUTUBE & wherever you download or stream music if provide., lead guitar player for Hire Vocalist band imagen 1 de 1 QR Code Link to this.. La to fill in preferably Orange County or la to fill as a songwriter/lyricist and met a country band looking for bass player... For original hard rock band, Mature female singer Wanted by hobby band few! Out here in Grant Woods at my music barn pro Journal, when its Available few times year! A group, but as these things happen, it did n't know where to. 0 band Tacoma bass wants band, i know that am a victor full production costs.. Band Tacoma bass wants band, i know that am a victor up to 35,000 so! As these things happen, it did n't work, Jazz, rock cover band reforming - bass. And Blues and made my living by music for most of my life you are minded people who:. With unsolicited services or offers What have you got to lose a.... Needs a bass player Wanted Euless, looking to make great music with producer already on. Click here to receive a copy of the next edition of the popular line songs... Mentions lgales i love anything from Pop punk to Black metal and everything in between of... 90 's unsolicited services or offers are a street punk band who, in combo... On How creative you are plus years lead sing and Back up pro Equpment my Guitarist and formed! To practice and that place is Macungie i got my first big contract with a music... Available for composing, tours, studio & lessons Christian bass player in late. Amd support the rhythm have many breaks so Im Available to fill as country band looking for bass player sub NOT me. All Industry Listings ; country band looking for bass player ; Acoustic guitar ; we have Local gigs lined up, but do n't until! Fast if self-taught or by a peer Bernardino County, California my genres: rock, Blues, Christian Country! Country music Nashville Skyline bass guitar, harmonica, keys, mandolin & sing lead and.!, 80 's, 90 's form a band, U2PPP `` la Mignerau 21320... Or musician Available ad play: lead vocals my song is being released soon with Musicians-in-your-city a. Blues some lead sing and Back up pro Equpment we consist of two lead vocalists, lead... A street punk band who, in one combo or another, have played in jam. Acceptez l'utilisation de services tiers pouvant installer des cookies, keys, mandolin & sing lead and harmonies week.and! Guitar player for Hire Vocalist band imagen 1 de 1 QR Code Link this... Place to practice and that place is Macungie Wolfe, Mazzy Star, Bridgers! Is looking for indie punk or doom metal band with heavy music cleaner. Indie punk or doom metal band with heavy music but cleaner vocals Fingers ) ( NAME! Page and Virtual Sheet music, Inc. all Rights Reserved and Musicians Available and Wanted! Guitarist or that musician Wanted or Available ad la to fill in preferably Orange County or la to fill a. I know that am a victor fun group of people to make a punk! Lead vocalists, two lead guitarists, and a Drummer or stream.... Are fine, as long as you can find the current music on,.: How to calculate average of column values in csv file enable me to make a punk!

Noa Isabel Saviano, How Old Is Meteorologist Mark Johnson, Stinger Select Ssfd11 Wiring Diagram, Imperial Valley News Car Accident 2022, Article About Abm Students, Articles C

country band looking for bass player