There are whole company of untrained and young employees with no backbone. Me and my wife bought a 2015 ram 1500 last year, I just found out they charged us 4200 over the past 6 months for late payments.

article "Lawsuit Says Chrysler 200's Tigershark Engine Burns Through Too Much Oil", article "Lawsuit Says Chrysler's Uconnect Often Freezes and Loses All Functionality", article "Uconnect 8.4A System and Repair Process Is Woefully Defective, Says Lawsuit", article "Chrysler 200 May Not Pass Inspection As Owners Wait for Replacement Catalytic Converters", article "Uconnect Hacking Vulnerability Trial Date Set", article "Kansas Based Uconnect Lawsuit Won't Get Nationwide Status". While my credit wasnt perfect, it was better than a fair and definitely poor status. PLEASE tell me how I can get in on this lawsuit. These lawsuits typically ask the automaker to extend warranties or offer financial compensation to owners experiencing widespread problems. We will update the article with any major case developments or settlement news! A class action lawsuit has been filed against Chrysler Capital by a consumer who claims he received at least 50 robocalls from the company between May and December 2022. I am disabled and they are aware of this. They repos my car and sent me a $13000 bill. They never even called and verified employment or references. This website is not intended for viewing or usage by European Union citizens. Could you please reach out to me or let me know where to reach you? Why just be a capital if you can be more (just jokes, btw idk) 1. - I am hoping that everything goes smoothly and I dont have to pursue this in court.