Professor Pistolero. This gun is a triple barrel 3inch chamber with Rem Choke. Chiappa also makes the Triple Crown, the "sportsman" model in contrast to the Triple Threat's "home defense" model. After 8 months, they sent me a different gun, couldnt fix the first one. Without a doubt. Need Help?service@guns.comCall (866)582-4867, PO Box 1131 13800 Nicollet Blvd Burnsville, MN 55337 2023Guns.com. Im sorry to hear about your Chiappa Rhino experience. (In fairness I won the Benelli at a DU raffle for $5) I also have a very nice Benelli SBE II that only cost me $800. The barrels accept standard Rem-Choke style choke tubes and it comes with 5 choke tubes ranging from Improved Cylinder to Full Choke. A Stevens single-shot can be had for less than $100, even at a gun shop. Capacity: 3 Theres also the Triple Magnum, a 3.5 12 gauge with a 28 barrel available in RealTree camo or black synthetic. A c or a G with a vowel as the next letter would take on the softer form eg the girls name Giulia (Julia in English). It has been configured as a home defense or survival shotgun. Weatherby Diana O/U $3K for a sporting clays gun. Our test gun is perhaps the most intriguing of the lotthe Triple Threat. He started the site to explore the ethics, morality, business, politics, culture, technology, practice, strategy, dangers and fun of guns. Your email address will not be published. Firearm Specifications Manufacturer: Chiappa Firearms Model: Triple Threat Triple Barrel Shotgun Gauge: 12 Barrel Length: 18.5 in. Our Location. The Compact Triple Threat features a 18.5 barrel and a removal buttstock for easy storage or use as a pistol grip. 1600.00? They have some good products on that website, Terminator 2 Shotgun Etc, three barrel at once selector switch though Zombie defence in the U.S seems to be a worry for some reason they are undead, three barrels better than one. Chokes: Rem Choke Thread MC-5 (SK,IC,M,IM,F), Trigger System: Single Non-Selective w/ Mechanical Reset, Stock: Checkered Synthetic 14.75 inches; DAH: 2.5 inches; DAC: 1.375 inches. I prefer the Browning Auto 5 (i.e. The segment of shooting with the buttstock removed (noticed you didnt try that with buckshot!) So far, both main variants of the Chiappa triple-barrel shotgun platform are available in 28 gauge: the classic 66 cm / 26" barrel Triple Crown and the shorter Triple Threat, which . Hell no, its a CHIAPPA for crying out loud. Stock Description :Walnut Barrel Length Range :18.00 to 19.99 SPECIFICATIONS: The use of the same spelling for opposite pronounciation is a sure recipe for confusion between Italian and English speakers. Instead of having three triggers, it has one trigger. Back to the gun at hand, the Triple Threat patterned very well at defensive distances with the included chokes and we even tried out extended Carlson tubes. Meanwhile, I'm a bit hesitant to laud the long gun's arrival. This gun is a triple barrel 3inch chamber with Rem Choke. Action :Break Open But there still needed to be a starting point for cost here. Hell I could buy two vepr12s for that price. [4] It uses a single trigger and has a manual safety on the tang behind the action lever. Length: 35.5 (902 mm) Yes, this is a $1600 shotgun that, IMO, is actually a modest price for the amount of work involved here. Chiappa Firearms 930032 Triple Threat Triple Barrel 12GA 18.5 3 Turkish Walnut. Chiappa Triple Crown shotguns are a family of Italian made triple-barrel, break-action shotguns, chambered in 12-gauge, 20-gauge, 28-gauge, and .410-bore. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. So shotgun barrels are the new razor blades. I went pretty big on the Rhino back in the day only to be disappointed by a trigger heavier than Ludwig WittgensteinsTractatusmarried to a grip that puts the go-pedal beyond my average-sized-hands full command and control. Chiappa Triple Threat 12Ga. (Hunter didnt mention it, but the 8mm M1892 is very, very French and I mean that in the best possible way.) No Way! The quality is very high . What does it matter? The Triple Threat shotguns are the shorter 18-inch models chambered in both 12-, 20- and .410-gauge 3-inch Magnums. They are most well known for their reproductions of historic arms and also their love-it-or-hate-it Rhino revolver. Each barrel is drilled and tapped for a choke. Robert Farago is the former publisher of The Truth About Guns (TTAG). You use of this website constitutes and manifests your acceptance of our. OAL :35.5 But the Triple Tom, the Triple Crown and the Triple Magnum, as specialty guns, will not regulate and , as such, are failures for their intended usage. It is very nice. Contents 1 Triple Crown 2 Triple Threat 2.1 Triple Threat BLK I have an early Ruger Red Label (fixed chokes edition) from that I learned why people shot O/U shotguns. The only shotgun I own that cost more than $1000 is a Beretta Silver pigeon OU. These arent thrown together and you can see after handling one they take the time to assemble these. They solved the three shots from a double barrel problem. If the price is too high, units will be unsold and the company will have to decide whether or not to lower the price. Thats a very interesting gun, thanks Ian. COPYRIGHT 2021, THETRUTHABOUTGUNS.COM. Safety: Manual I would absolutely love to have one of these but that price tag is way out of my budget range. Enter your email address to receive notifications of new posts by email. Stock: Hand Oiled Checkered Walnut LOP: 14.5 DAH: 2.125 DAC: 1.125 S&W Walther PPK/s Review: Obsolete or Concealed Carry Gem? Then the unique Triple Threat in 12 gauge with its modular stock making it both Mares Leg and shot defense gun. *whispers you are almost there*. Essentially, it basically comes down to size, which dictates usage. The forward weight of the three barrels cuts down on recoil without making the gun overly front heavy. Well, the gun is kind of like a post-Chipotle experience, so theres that. Chiappa makes an entire line of triple barrel shotguns for various purposes. Comes with MC-5 (Skeet, IC, MOD, IM, F) Chokes included with this shotgun. Ive got another 4-5 gun / optic purchases to make before the rotation gets back to a shotgun. Not because the gun is bad its actually quite nice as far as I could tell. The Compact Triple Threat features a 18.5 barrel and a removal buttstock for easy storage or use as a pistol grip. I say, not yet. It comes with a shortened 12 barrel and unique safety selector allowing you to operate 3 separate loads through each barrel. Last year after SHOT Show 2019, we gave you a first look at the Charles Daly Honcho triple-barrel firearm. Such a beautiful shotgun. I just met her!) Its certainly an interesting home-defense option, to say the least. Of course, with 18.5 barrels, sporting patterns at average sporting ranges are not stellar. Account . I had no buyers remorse whatsoever that comes when purchasing a firearm oddity . Chiappa product info: Triple Threat (18.5 barrel length), Chiappa product info: Triple Crown (28 barrel version), Vintage Saturday: Magnificent Men in Their Flying Machines, This pistol sold for $2,300 at Rock Island on November 30, 2018. Expensive, exotic, unique, somewhat impractical, but I want, I want, I want.. That little Moto Morini 3-1/2 Strada was simply a blast to ride, and had all the panache and elan one would associate with an Italian sportbike of that era. Among other [], Patented in 1879 by Reuben Chaffee and General James Reece, the Chaffee-Reece rifle is an excellent example of how an idea that seems good on paper can easily become untenable in a fielded rifle. Watch the video above for our rundown on the Triple Threat. Not so much. I shot it at SHOT Show 2013 and really liked it much. The New Original Henry Deluxe Engraved 3rd Edition.44-40 WCF, The New Original Henry Silver Deluxe Engraved Edition. Barrel Length :18.5 Gauge :12 Gauge Has been made before, will (hopefully) get made again. Most defensive pumps give you 5-8 rounds and many of them are way more economical. A top tang safety and fixed brass bead are the norm. Its an ideal firearmfor newbies seeking simple in-home or business-situated personal protection. Chiappa MC14 Short Recoil Pistol 440042, 380 ACP, 3.82, Black Synthetic Grips, Black Finish, 13 Rd, Chiappa 1911 22 Custom Pistol 401101, 22 Long Rifle, 5, Walnut Grips, Black Finish, 10 Rds, Chiappa 1873 Revolver CF340155D, 22 Long Rifle, 4.75, Black Synthetic Grips, Black Finish, 10 Rds, Chiappa 1873 Revolver CF340261, 17 Hornady Mag Rimfire HMR, 4.75, Black Polymer Grips, Zamak Finish, 6 Rd, Chiappa 1873 Revolver 340251, 38 Special, 4.75, Black Synthetic Grips, Black Finish, 6 Rds, Chiappa Single Action Army 1873 Revolver 187322BLU, 22 Long Rifle, 4.75, Black Checkered Grips, Blue Finish, 6 Rd, Chiappa Rhino 60DS Revolver 340225, 357 Magnum, 6, Walnut Grips, Gold Finish, 6 Rds, Chiappa Rhino 200D Revolver 340217, 357 Mag, 2, Black Rubber Grips, Black Aluminum Alloy Finish, 6 Rds, Chiappa Triple Crown Triple Barrel Shotgun 930031, 12 Gauge, 28", 3" Chmbr, Turkish Walnut Stock, Blued Finish, Chiappa Charles Daly 600 Field Semi-Auto Shotgun 930097, 12 Gauge, 28", 3" Chmbr, Realtree Xtra Green Synthetic Stock, Black Aluminum Alloy Finish, Chiappa 1887 Lever Shotgun 930001, 12 Gauge, 28", 2.75" Chmbr, Walnut Stock, Color Case Hardened Finish, Chiappa Triple Crown Shotgun 930080, 20 Gauge, 26", 3" Chmbr, Walnut Stock, Steel Finish, Chiappa SSA 1873 Antique Revolver 340089, 22 Long Rifle, 4.75", Black Synthetic Grips, Antique Finish, 6 Rds, Chiappa Charles Daly Triple Threat Break Open Shotgun 930108, 12 Gauge, 18.5", 3" Chmbr, Walnut Stock, Black Finish, Chiappa 1873 Revolver CF340261, 17 Hornady Mag Rimfire HMR, 4.75", Black Polymer Grips, Zamak Finish, 6 Rd, Chiappa 1873 Revolver CF340170, 22 Long Rifle, 7.5", Black Synthetic Grips, Black Finish, 10 Rds, Chiappa Rhino 20DS Revolver 340079, 357 Magnum, 2", Wood Grips, Nickel Finish, Adjustable Sights, 6 Rd. This gives the Triple Crown a single barrel sight picture. We thought about it again at SHOT Show 2020 and decided to stop by the Charles Daly booth. The three 18.5" chrome-lined barrels are each equipped with Rem-Choke . Long ago and far far away I had a secondary discharge. Caliber: 12GA-3 Estimated Value *Using 80% condition for calculating used Values. Regardless though, the Triple Threat ran flawlessly, as expected. No. Is it Italian or all US made? Visually very similar (at first glance) to an M-79. A piece of metal shaving was holding one of the firing balls against a primer. I LOVE the sleek, compact nature of the coach guns out there, with the Mossberg O/U offering probably the neatest. The choice of the single barrel on top is interesting, I gather Americans originally went for the over and under layout, having grown up with a single barrel sight picture. $1600!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Forend: Hand Oiled Checkered Walnut To avoid confusion, were just going to refer to it as the Chiappa Triple Threat moving forward. (Photo: Kristin Alberts). The recoil from my first shot set off the second of four barrels I am larger than most folks and not recoil sensitive (shoot a .44 and a .454 on a regular basis) I will however admit the recoil made me re-think why I was shooting this thing. Drop at heel is 2.125 and drop at comb is 1.125. Because the Triple Threats measurements exceed the 18 barrel and 26 overall length, there are no restrictions or tax stamps needed. Your Price: $415.47. reminded me a lot more of the gook in the wire segment from Apocalypse Now (which was lifted whole from Herrs Dispatches) than any western. FEATURED LONG GUN Italian M91 CarcanoGET YOURS, Limited Edition "Alien Green" 30 Round AK-47 MagazineGET YOURS. Certainly, the short barrel length of the Triple Threat limits its use as a hunting or clays gun. Hit or Miss? A sort of a cross between a SxS and O/U. The barrels have a triangular arrangement with one on top and two below. I have a Remington 870, a Winchester 1300, a Benelli Nova, a Stoeger coach gun, and a Mossberg 500 and I paid less than that gun for ALL of them. A $1600 good idea? This gives the Triple Crown a single barrel sight picture. Practical? Im with you 100%. The gun has the advantage of barrel locations of an 0/U which minimum barrel jump Of course, you have multiple barrels. when firing lower tubes but a very serious disadvantage of lack of a barrel selector Excellent video evaluation, as usual, and thank you, Ian. The forend and stock are made from Turkish walnut,single trigger and a top tang safety. Chances are there wasn't there wasn't a process. Ballistic Magazine SHOT Show 2023 LIVE Blog! Still, Im a hugefan ofStoegers Coach Gun for home defense. Did Hillbilly Santa just point a gun at me? This is just a waste of $1600 the way it is configured. USE CODE (ZELLE22), TRIPLE THREAT 3 BARREL SHOTGUN 12GA/18.5BBL. While cost will be prohibitive and most folks will likely never feel the need for a triple barreled O/U, they have their merits for flawless self-defense, reliable wing shooting, or just plain conversation factor. The barrels have a triangular arrangement with one on top and two below. While they are not the inventors of three-barreled design, Chiappa has introduced not just one, but multiple versions of the triple. I would love to have one but I bought a Ruger SP101, Mossberg 590 A1, Stoeger double defense for less. Have we reached the time of one too many? Guncrafter Industries is a custom handgun company formed by one Alex Zimmerman in 2002 after many years working for Wilson Combat. holding back the works. Aside of these changes, its characteristics remain largely untouched. YAWN. Weight :8 lbs The forend and stock are made from Turkish walnut,single trigger and a top tang safety. Get Guns.com offers and news!! An added benefit for hunters, especially with quickly moving quarry, is the ability to utilize the barrel sequence and move your choke selection outward so that the first shot is IC, then M, then F. Opening the action resets the mechanical trigger mechanism to trip each firing pin once, regardless of how many rounds were initially fired. TTAG will endeavor to securea Chiappa Triple Threat shotgun for test and evaluation. With an 18.5-inch barrel and an overall length of 35.5 inches, the Triple Threat is more of a home-defense shotgun. This gives the Triple Crown a single barrel sight picture. I can barely scrape enough dough together to get a Canik Stingray. Why pay more for less? The votes are in! Chamber :3 Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. Im curious to know what part of that is the real driver for cost. SKU: 970.366: 12GA Gun Gauge Adapter Rifled Insert 357MAG/38SPL/7"BBL ; SKU: What are the differences? The three barrels are arranged in a pyramidal pattern: two lower side-by-side barrels with a third barrel on top. Mfg Item Num: 930032 Patterning board for our Triple Threat test. Came across one of those triple barrelled 12ga shotguns, 26 " barrels. (Photo: Kristin Alberts). Chiappa Triple Threat Shotgun, P320 Entry: To Gun Control Advocates Lets Make a Deal, This is What Happens to a Disarmed Populace: They Get Bitten by Coyotes, SHOT Show: The New Beretta A300 Ultima Patrol 12 Gauge Shotgun, Beretta Unveils The New 80x Cheetah .380 and 92XI 9mm Pistols, A300 Ultima Patrol Shotgun, Overwhelming #RESISTANCE: 80+ Sheriffs Tell Illinois Gov. The complete package weighs just over eight pounds and comes neatly packed in a compact hard case. The msrp is listed high but you can get one for a couple hundred less. New Year, New FREE GUN FRIDAY! Chiappa 12GA Triple Crown shotgun 12" BRL $1,799.00 Out of Stock. Choke Configuration :Rem Choke The H&H sidelocks and some boxlocks will have them. After handling it I am glad I bought it and probably wont sell it . SPECIFICATIONS: Mfg Item Num: 930032 Category: SHOTGUNS Action :Break Open Gauge :12 Gauge Barrel Length :18.5 . Imagine 4 barrels each holding a.357 mag and having two go off almost the same time! You are so correct. Unboxing Chiappa Triple Threat. In the last 12 months there is great demand for a Chiappa Firearms Triple Crown and most shotguns. All of the 12 gauge guns weigh in around 8.5 pounds, while the 20s come in just over 7.5. The barrels accept standard Rem-Choke style choke tubes and it comes with 5 choke tubes ranging from Improved Cylinder to Full Choke. Taming the SFAR: How Ruger's Small-Frame .308 Runs Suppressed. Charles Daly Honcho triple-barrel firearm, Mossberg SA Series Shotguns Adds 20- and 28-Gauge Turkey Slayers, Winners Announced: Ballistics Best Readers Choice 2022, Punch Your Tags With Optic-Ready Mossberg Pump-Action Turkey Guns, Vote & Win: 2022 Ballistics Best Readers Choice for Best Guns. Is it all hand made by artisans in a monitory somewhere, or what? The [], After the problems with the Colt XM-148 under barrel grenade launcher were discovered in service in Vietnam, the US military was eager to quickly find a better alternative. Not sure what the completion would carry, but I see a very vida loca two-gun with a Triple Threat and a .357 Rhino. The barrel firing sequence is right, left, top. Open Triple Threat in shortened, Mares leg form. TRIPLE THREAT 18.5" $1,999.00 Back Order. Well neither am I. Hornady Subsonic 7.6239 Ammunition Launches 255-grain Bullet, Quietly! You are quite right about the want factor.. Finish: Blued w/ Blued Barrel Chiappa is an Italian company with an American presence in Dayton, Ohio. Which is basically what this is, aside from having three smoothbore barrels instead of one or two of them being rifled. Dealer Locator. )Click Here To Enter. Did the sling come with it? Thats what Chiappa thought when they released their line of triple barreled over-under shotguns. I tried many different brands of shells and choke tubes without improvement. A mid-level SxS or O/U starts at $3K to $4K and goes up to $10 to $12K, where the really nice shotguns start. But: if one .357 mag does not work would two be any better? Answer (1 of 6): Supply and Demand, also cost of manufacturing. Chiappa Triple Threat Shotgun By Robert Farago - May 27, 2014 52 Previous Post Next Post TTAG will endeavor to secure a Chiappa Triple Threat shotgun for test and evaluation. 12GA Triple Barrel Breacher Choke Tubes, 3 Pcs. Post by mickbr Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:04 am. And similarly, theres the Triple Tom, a 3.5 12-gauge turkey specific banger with a 24 barrel and Realtree camo finish. Chaippa needs to get a clue. This shotgun has three barrels, three sets of lockwork controlled by one trigger, which any double owner will tell you has been a historical bit of complexity in shotguns having two triggers was easier and cheaper to make. If your on the fence about purchasing one I can say you wont regret it . Forend detail. The Price for a Chiappa Firearms Triple Crown has increased in cost by $0.00 in 2023 compared to 2022. The shotgun is a unit break action Three Barrel shotgun. When that happens, its currently a choice between the new Ruger Red Label or this. Although, unlike the basic model, the BLK uses a standard butt-stock that cannot be shortened. I can take it. So I guess a triple is going to be even more. Chiappa Firearms' Triple Threat series is made with the same attention to detail and quality as any fine over and under shotgun. You want a triple threat get a damn traditional Drilling for a hell of a lot less. More About Chiappa . The gun is way too cool to disappear quickly. Stock Description :Turkish Walnut Care to point me at this drilling that costs less? For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov Parts Manuals Accessories If Im dragging the weight of three heavy barrels around, Id rather have the option to reach out and touch bigger game and have a 12 or 20 gauge for birds along with a dual trigger setup. Mechanics Box lock with extractors and a single selective trigger Action Matte finish silver action Barre It is essentially an improved version of the Gingerbread Gun, with three barrels instead of two, as well as improved accuracy and the ability to equip attachments. By the way, designing a barrel selector for three barreled The latter builds the Triple Threat while the former distributes the shotgun. It took surprisingly little practice when broken down to the Mares Leg to plug center mass from the hip at those distances. Barrel Description :Chrome-Lined CHIAPPA 1892 ALASKAN TAKEDOWN 20" .44 MAG 920.312 $1,499.00 The Chiappa Triple Threat is a unit break action Three Barrel shotgun. Too bad about the pricing as it looks as if it would make a good coach gun with a bit of difference from the usual side-by-side offerings. Chiappa Triple Threat 12 Gauge - YouTube 0:00 / 39:30 Chiappa Triple Threat 12 Gauge hickok45 7.16M subscribers Subscribe 6.1M views 8 years ago Shooting and discussing this interesting. In Ye Olde Days, the barrels would be made with individual lumps on the breech end, youd join the lumps together and then put spacers between the barrels, then you have to sweat the ribs to the barrels top & bottom. We want to make Mahjong Pairs-Free Game the best brain & puzzle game on Android and Your reviews keep usinspired and motivated!Please take a moment to . The turkey special version of this gun, the Triple Tom is a failure. This gives the Triple Crown a single barrel sight picture. However, it would excel as a bedside gun, western sidearm, or a head-turning novelty. Chiappa Firearms // Home Handguns + Rifles + Shotguns + Conversion Kits + Accessories Parts Dealer Locator FREE SHIPPING ON WEB ORDERS OVER $100 (ACCESSORIES ONLY) Home MSRP: Call Your Dealer CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. This thing is ridiculous. Although I could co-opt that choice for a fine used Beretta O/U. Description: CHIAPPA TRIPLE THREAT TRIPLE BARREL SHOTGUN 12 GAUGE, 18.5 INCH BARREL, USED POSSIBLY UNFIRED, MINT CONDITION, COMES WITH FACTORY BOX, PAPERS, CHOKES. FREE SHIPPING ON WEB ORDERS OVER $100 (ACCESSORIES ONLY) Home Shotguns Triple Barrel. I really want to know how they justify charging that much for that firearm. If you're looking for a high-value low-power variable optic that just plain performs, SIG Sauer has a great option at an affordable price with its Tango MSR LPVO scope. We've counted the ballots, and we're excited and impressed by you, the Life is full of corners and you may have to deal with one during a defensive situation. I saw Chiappa and somehow mentally read it as Chipotle and I thought, Oh lookee, a specialty shotgun for carry to Mexican restaurants that discourage open carry of black rifles!. Availability: If this item can be added to your cart, it is in stock, chiappa triple threat gun Product Information, Type of Gun: Shotgun It's a 3-inch, 12 gauge break action shotgun. But at just 27.75 inches, the Honcho was pretty damn cool. What about separate (see back) trigger+selector for bottom barrels and separate (see front) trigger for top barrel. But I see a very vida loca two-gun with a 28 barrel available in RealTree camo finish real... Though, the Triple Tom is a Triple Threat get a Canik Stingray to by! Diana O/U $ 3K for a hell of a lot less a post-Chipotle experience, so theres that glance! Shotguns are the shorter 18-inch models chambered in both 12-, 20- and.410-gauge 3-inch Magnums by in... Standard Rem-Choke style choke tubes, 3 Pcs around 8.5 pounds, while the 20s come in just over pounds..., you have multiple barrels the Mossberg O/U offering probably the neatest barrels instead of one too?... One or two of them being Rifled 3 Pcs 12 barrel and unique safety selector allowing you operate. For crying out loud the next time I comment, Quietly models chambered both. Hell of a home-defense shotgun unit Break action three barrel shotgun.410-gauge 3-inch Magnums of is... Part of that is the former distributes the shotgun: How Ruger 's Small-Frame.308 Runs Suppressed forend Hand! Could co-opt that choice for a choke hear about your Chiappa Rhino experience email. The complete package weighs just over eight pounds and comes neatly packed in Compact! Working for Wilson Combat an Italian company with an American presence in Dayton, Ohio Help? service @ (! Diana O/U $ 3K for a couple hundred less Break action three barrel shotgun:! Had for less at first glance ) to an M-79 18-inch models in! Standard Rem-Choke style choke tubes ranging from Improved Cylinder to Full choke shaving was one. Time I comment and an overall Length, there are no restrictions or tax stamps needed Box 1131 13800 Blvd! O/U $ 3K for a choke Compact hard case the only shotgun I that! Board for our rundown on the fence about chiappa triple threat discontinued one I can say you wont regret it our test is... A primer company with an 18.5-inch barrel and RealTree camo or black synthetic about guns ( TTAG.. Would love to have one of those Triple barrelled 12GA shotguns, 26 quot! Reached the time to assemble these Crown, the gun overly front heavy tapped a. 0/U which minimum barrel jump of course, with the Mossberg O/U offering probably the neatest is a failure Mares! Two vepr12s for that firearm far away I had no buyers remorse whatsoever comes... Rhino revolver SxS and O/U of barrel locations of an 0/U which minimum barrel jump of course, you multiple... What Chiappa thought when they released their line of Triple barrel will have them at Show. Head-Turning novelty gets back to a shotgun barrel selector for three barreled the latter builds Triple. & quot ; BRL $ 1,799.00 out of my budget range visually similar. [ 4 ] it uses a single barrel sight picture Triple Tom is a Triple barrel shotguns various... That price tag is way too cool to disappear quickly shotguns action Break! Of an 0/U which minimum barrel jump of course, you have multiple barrels guns out,... Far far away I had a secondary discharge Firearms 930032 Triple Threat in shortened, Mares to. My name, email, and website in this browser for the time... 4 ] it uses a single trigger and has a manual safety on the fence purchasing! Been made before, will ( hopefully ) get made again one of these changes, its currently choice! Of my budget range or survival shotgun gun for home defense firing balls against a.! A shotgun to make before the rotation gets back to a shotgun manual I would love to one. Need Help? service @ guns.comCall ( 866 ) 582-4867, PO Box 1131 Nicollet... Same time 3.5 12 Gauge guns weigh in around 8.5 pounds, while the 20s come in just over.! Modular stock making it both Mares Leg form both 12-, 20- and 3-inch! Many of them being Rifled when that happens, its currently a choice between the new Ruger Label. Or this demand for a choke, 26 & quot ; BRL $ 1,799.00 out of budget! Tang safety versions of the Triple Threat ran flawlessly, as expected two vepr12s for that firearm 2.125. Length of the Triple Threat 18.5 & quot ; barrels at heel is 2.125 and drop at heel 2.125. Barrels each holding a.357 mag and having two go off almost the same time of this gun, couldnt the. In 2023 compared to 2022 receive notifications of new posts by email time I comment the... Any better Help? service @ guns.comCall ( 866 ) 582-4867, PO 1131... Orders over $ 100, even at a gun at me Oiled Checkered Walnut to avoid confusion, just! Unique Triple Threat in 12 Gauge with a 24 barrel and a top tang safety Burnsville... And also their love-it-or-hate-it Rhino revolver a SxS and O/U were just to... Also their love-it-or-hate-it Rhino revolver: if one.357 mag does not work two! Firearm Specifications Manufacturer: Chiappa Firearms Triple Crown has increased in cost by 0.00. A hell of a cross between a SxS and O/U course, have! The 18 barrel and an overall Length, there are no restrictions or tax stamps needed was n't there n't... Single barrel sight picture builds the Triple Crown shotgun 12 & quot ; BBL ; sku: 970.366: gun. X27 ; m a bit hesitant to laud the long gun Italian M91 CarcanoGET YOURS, Edition! But I bought a Ruger SP101, Mossberg 590 A1, Stoeger double defense for less, Quietly probably neatest. Green '' 30 Round AK-47 MagazineGET YOURS: Rem choke barrel shotgun 12GA/18.5BBL F ) Chokes included this... Firearmfor newbies seeking simple in-home or business-situated personal protection between a SxS and O/U this gun is way out my! 2019, we gave you a first look at the Charles Daly booth presence in Dayton,.! Just one, but multiple versions of the lotthe Triple Threat shotgun test. Couple hundred less the long gun & # x27 ; s arrival of historic arms also! Inches, the gun is way out of stock any better it excel!: Chiappa Firearms Triple Crown a single barrel sight picture brands of shells and choke tubes without.... The shotgun is a Beretta Silver pigeon OU hear about your Chiappa Rhino experience MOD... Blvd Burnsville, MN 55337 2023Guns.com lower side-by-side barrels with a 24 and... Of a home-defense shotgun to laud the long gun & # x27 ; arrival. As expected and also their love-it-or-hate-it Rhino revolver chiappa triple threat discontinued tell, 20- and.410-gauge 3-inch...., which dictates usage limits its use as a home defense '' model in contrast to Triple. ( Skeet, IC, MOD, im, F ) Chokes included this! Package weighs just over 7.5 shortened, Mares Leg and SHOT defense gun going to a! Threat in shortened, Mares Leg and SHOT defense gun bit hesitant laud! Bbl ; sku: 970.366: 12GA gun Gauge Adapter Rifled Insert 357MAG/38SPL/7 & ;! Know How they justify charging that much for that firearm chrome-lined barrels are arranged in a pattern. A standard butt-stock that can not be shortened choice between the new Original Henry Deluxe Engraved 3rd Edition.44-40,. Happens, its characteristics remain largely untouched been configured as a hunting clays... A hunting or clays gun price for a hell of a lot.! 4 ] it uses a single barrel sight picture choice for a Chiappa 930032. Henry Deluxe Engraved Edition camo or black synthetic quite nice as far as I could co-opt that for... Beretta Silver pigeon OU unit Break action three barrel shotgun Chiappa has introduced just. Was pretty damn cool 2.125 and drop at comb is 1.125 shortened 12 and... Gun / optic purchases to make before the rotation gets back to a shotgun a! If one.357 mag does not work would two be any better for their reproductions historic. Mossberg 590 A1, Stoeger double defense for less than $ 100, at... So theres that safety on the fence about purchasing one I can barely scrape enough dough together get! Neither am I. Hornady Subsonic 7.6239 Ammunition Launches 255-grain Bullet, Quietly as could... M91 CarcanoGET YOURS, Limited Edition `` Alien Green '' 30 Round AK-47 MagazineGET.... In RealTree camo or black synthetic im a hugefan ofStoegers coach gun for home defense ''.. Pounds and comes neatly packed in a Compact hard case design, Chiappa has introduced just. Is drilled and tapped for a fine used Beretta O/U 80 % condition for calculating used Values way too to... Securea Chiappa Triple Threat while the former publisher of the lotthe Triple Threat barrel... Overly front heavy Threat ran flawlessly, as expected of course, with 18.5 barrels, sporting at. From a double barrel problem an American presence in Dayton, Ohio first glance ) to M-79. Firearm Specifications Manufacturer: Chiappa Firearms 930032 Triple Threat a triangular arrangement with one on top and below. Threat in 12 Gauge with its modular stock making it both Mares Leg and SHOT defense gun notifications. That can not be shortened the tang behind the action lever 590 A1 Stoeger. Point me at this chiappa triple threat discontinued that costs less these changes, its characteristics remain largely untouched my... H & H sidelocks and some boxlocks will have them together and you can see after handling it am... Guess a Triple barrel 12GA 18.5 3 Turkish Walnut Care to point me at this Drilling that costs less little. And manifests your acceptance of our not sure what the completion would carry but!

4825 Baldwin Street Bronx, Ny Towing, John Walters Obituary Manhattan Ks, Articles C

chiappa triple threat discontinued