$292.00 [Mayo presents a silver dollar to Foley. 83 and yelled to Jones. steers and queers. Thank you, Sir. Military cadence is a traditional call that is used as a song during running and marching formations. THE RANGER DIED AND WENT TO HELL, (Scream this part) HE FUCKED THE DEVIL HIS DAUGHTER AS WELL!!!!!!!!! (SCREAM) ITS IN YOUR HEAD!!!!!!! 1 was running under a full head of steam when it crashed into the rear end of a caboose and three freight cars which were standing on the main track, the other portion of the train being on a sidetrack. The personal injury and physical damage costs of the wreck were initially estimated as follows: An update indicated an additional $327.50 in property damage ($102.50 in track damage, $100.00 for freight, and $125.00 in wrecking expense) plus a settlement of $1.00 to Mrs. Breaux for her injuries. (Ret.) The event was partially spoofed in The Brave Engineer, in which the hero rescued a damsel from a clich bandit. Mayo NO.9 PEDAL CAR MINT CONDITION . Mayo Thank you, sergeant. This means if you purchase a book through one of my links I will receive a small commission. Jones would drive Hatfield's Engine No. Sponsored . Norton's legs were broken and he was badly scalded. (Sing the paragraph slowly and mornfully). : He joined the U.S. Army in 2008 and became a Senior Explosive Ordinance Disposal . Sonny Callahan (Extension of Remarks October 14, 1993)", "Water Valley Casey Jones Railroad Museum in Water Valley, Mississippi", "Death Comes at 92 to Casey Jones's Widow", Life Magazine Jan 26, 1942 story of Casey Jones, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Casey_Jones&oldid=1129326690, Railway accident deaths in the United States, Articles with trivia sections from October 2018, Articles with disputed statements from October 2020, Articles with unsourced statements from July 2022, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, Simeon T. Webb, Fireman Train No. Get into your fatigues, Mayo. Hey hey captain jack, with a weapon in you're hand,,,,,, My Favorite one from Benning. You're out! : Casey is a skilled and strong crime fighter, in his first appearance in episode Casey Jones - Outlaw Hero, he beats up 5 criminals in one night. Around the block she pushed a baby carriage, She pushed it in the spring time in the merry month of May. : Lots of things can happen in six years, including another war. But in the year prior to his death, Jones had not been cited for any rules infractions. I know why most of you are here; we weren't born yesterday. Join the Army Jun 27, 2012 | Army Cadences Jones's wife received $3,000 in insurance payments (Jones was a member of two unions, the Brotherhood of Locomotive Firemen and the Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers, and had a $1,500 policy with each union) and later settled with IC for an additional $2,650 (Earl Brewer, a Water Valley attorney who would later serve as Governor of Mississippi, represented her in the settlement). One hundred fifty years after Casey Jones's birth, it's easy to be confused about just what the legendary railroad engineer did. 638, but he thought the change was worth it. 382; $1,396.25 ($45,479 in 2021), Mail car No. direct shipping to 36 states Congratulations, Ensign Mayo. Your support makes all the difference. i'm not a shrink or anything, but i think these cadences probably played a role in desensitizing soldiers to the realities of death and destruction. The first version was published in 1902. 382, known affectionately as "Ole 382. ", Casey Jones Railroad Museum State Park in Vaughan, Mississippi (Museum closed in 2004), This page was last edited on 24 December 2022, at 19:07. Office of Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (NY) | What's New | Casey Jones, The Brave Engineer Occupation Mail-Delivering Engineer Home His train Likes His train, clean coal, arriving at his destination on time, the damsel, his job Dislikes Bandits trying to hijack and rob his train or trying to kill damsels, delays, being late, his train damaged, cows (formerly), obstacles standing in his way They returned to Memphis at 6:25a.m. on the morning of April 29, giving them adequate time to be rested for number 1 that night, which was their regular assigned run. 638 and liked working in the Jackson District because his family was there. Cadence commands such as "left foot, right foot" keep the platoon synchronized while in a running formation. Filming & Production For this, he was immortalized in a traditional song, "The Ballad of Casey Jones". You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers. q5=.K Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Commandant of the Marine Corps Reading List, 11 Ways to Request Books for your Command, The Guide to Military Commanders Philosophies + 24 Examples, The Change Of Command Speech A twist on the thank everyone I know Speech, Terms & Conditions + Government purchase Notes. "Casey Jones was a son of a bitch" Posted: 5/12/2014 5:01:31 PM EST [#2] Quote History. Going to the fireman's side, he saw the markers of the caboose of No. :twisted: The C130 did roll down too many strips. That the man at the throttle was Casey Jones Well Jones said "Fireman now don't you fret" Sim Webb said "I ain't a givin' up yet" We're eight hours late with the southbound mail We'll be on time or we're leavin' the rails Casey Jones, climbed in the cabin Casey Jones, orders in his hand Casey Jones, leanin' out the window Takin' a trip to the . HE TIED HER TO THE HEAD OF THE BED, HE FUCKED HER AND FUCKED HER UNTIL SHE WAS DEAD. : What's the Future for Pistol Braces?! "Well, tell me, Casey, what can they be? He was promoted to engineer, his lifelong goal, on February 23, 1891. Vintage 1960s GARTON MARK V PEDAL CAR, EARLY 1960'S, ORIGINAL . Foley i'm not a shrink or anything, but i think these cadences probably played a role in desensitizing soldiers to the realities of death and destruction. music and bad-mouthing your country, I'll bet! Necessary or not, I am authorized to call you a beaver sandwich - or anything else I see fit - until and unless the day comes when I have to salute you and call YOU "Sir". Deto, passenger, No 25 East 33rd Street, Chicago, slight bruises left knee and left hand Not settled, Wm. 638 stayed in Water Valley. Unofficially though, the penalties were far more severe for running behind than breaking the rules[citation needed]. [6], Jones's legend was quickly fueled by headlines such as, "DEAD UNDER HIS CAB: THE SAD END OF ENGINEER CASEY JONES," The Commercial Appeal, Memphis, Tennessee; and "HEROIC ENGINEER Sticks to his post at cost of life. But it would have been impossible for him to have seen the flagman if the flagman had been positioned 500800 feet (150240 m) before the torpedoes as the report says he was. Wave good-bye to your buddies, Mayonnaise! This time, however, the train was moving slowly and Norton was uninjured. 638 was his close friend, John Wesley McKinnie, with whom he worked exclusively from about 1897 until he switched to the passenger run out of Memphis. : It has remained free of charge and alive thanks to patronage from readers and their willingness contribute. He lined a hundred whores up against the wall,And he bet ten dollars he could fuck them all.He fucked ninety-eight and his balls turned blue.He took a shot of whiskey and he fucked the other two. : : Contrary to the 1987 series, Casey Jones becomes a more regularly recurring character in the 2003 TV series. It was a steam-driven Rogers 4-6-0 "Ten Wheeler" with six drivers, each approximately six feet (1.8 m) high. He hangs them upside down and cuts their, throats. Casey Jones said before he diedThere were five more things he'd like to ride:Bicycle, tricycle, automobile,Bow-legged woman and a ferris wheel. From hunters and military members, to competition shooters and general firearm enthusiasts, we welcome anyone who values and respects the way of the firearm. THE DUAGHTER DIED AND WENT TO HEAVEN, HE FOLLOWED HER UP AND FUCKED HER AGIAN. PainIn my feet Continue on until you get to your head:In my shinsIn my kneesIn my hipsIn my bellyIn my armsIn my neckPainIn my headPainIn my headPAININ MY HEAD(SCREAM) PAIN(SCREAM) ITS IN YOUR HEAD(SCREAM) ITS IN YOUR HEAD!!! : Mayo Casey built his last still in 1967. He's right, Zack. I remember a version of one called "Little Eliza Jane". A high right-wheeler of mighty fame Casey pulled into the Memphis yard Fed up, beat down and dog tired Another driver had called in sick Asking Casey to do a double trick Casey smiled, said,. They had once moved to Water Valley, but returned to Jackson, which they felt was home. Tune is like Johnny Comes Marching Home. Use your peripheral vision, or I'll rip your eyeballs out of their sockets and eat them for breakfast! There St. Peter wants him to break a strike of celestial musicians. [5][6], Unbeknownst to Jones, three separate trains were in the station at Vaughan. He hangs them upside down and cuts their, throats. HE TIED HER TO THE HEAD OF THE BED, HE FUCKED HER AND FUCKED HER UNTIL SHE WAS DEAD. We did a thread like this a long time ago..I think almost 10 years ago. We did a thread like this a long time ago..I think almost 10 years ago. The caboose and two of the cars were smashed to pieces, the engine left the rails and plowed into an embankment, where it overturned and was completely wrecked, the baggage and mail coaches also being thrown from the track and badly damaged. In his 1975 painting "Sources of Country Music", A traditional blues song honoring Casey Jones was performed by many blues singers, including, Casey Jones is mentioned in Caryl Phillips's stageplay, Neil Young's song "Southern Pacific" alludes to the Casey Jones legend by imagining a railroad engineer named "Mr. Jones" who meets a less heroic but in some ways a more tragic fate: when he turns 65 years old, he is compelled into retirement by the railroad company as "company policy. : He alerted Jones, who ordered him to jump from the train. Sandwiches. "[5], For at least ten years after the wreck, the imprint of Jones's engine was clearly visible in the embankment on the east side of the tracks about two-tenths of a mile north of Tucker's Creek, which is where the marker was located. Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. Foley He is introduced to Bill Maguire, a secret service agent for the President who will be passing through the town the next day. It doesn't matter. He went to the door with his pecker in his hand, Says to the lady, "I'm a railroad man." Casey Jones said before he died There were five more things he'd like to ride: Bicycle, tricycle, automobile, Bow-legged woman and a ferris wheel. Jones asked for permission to drive the engine back to Water Valley. [as Zack is about to ride the Dilbert Dunker] 2. 72, locking its brakes and leaving the last four cars of No. : Here's a lazy copy/paste of my favorite (this isn't the exact one, but it's damn close): 2 sexy ladies lying in bed, one rolled over to the other and said. banned. Foley Casey Jonesthe Union Scab portrays Jones as a strikebreaker at Southern Pacific. On the last day of April [1928] occurs the 28th anniversary of the death of Casey Jones, probably the most famous of a long line of locomotive engineer heroes who have died at their post of duty, one hand on the whistle and the other on the airbrake lever. And YOU are the answer to their dream! He was so punctual, it was said that people set their watches by him. No copyright infringement intended. : Randomly, "a yellow bird" got stuck in my head and it got me thinking. They bought a house at 211 West Chester Street in Jackson, Tennessee, where they raised their three children. Hey hey captain jack, with a weapon in you're hand,,,,,, My Favorite one from Benning. Foley Jodie Jodie Jodie, Jodie - Jodie, Jodie, Jodie (x2) I came home on a thirty days leave, I saw somethin' I could not believe. If I die don't bring me back / Bury me with a case of Jack. Includes Address (8) Phone (8) Email (2) See Results. But stop it he did. John Luther "Casey" Jones (March 14, 1863 April 30, 1900) was an American railroader who was killed when his passenger train collided with a stalled freight train at Vaughan, Mississippi. I got nothin' else. In 1995, Who can take a cheese grater, strap it to his arm. go to the playground where all the kiddies play. He'd crank that one up for us once in a while. HE FUCKED ALL THE BITCH'S AND DRANK ALL THE WINE. Use. Also known as Jones Casey, Casey Ones, Cassey Jones, Jr Casey Jones. var sc_remove_link=1. : All Rights Reserved. Military people and their dependents have places to grow, connect, and be impacted by the transforming work of Jesus. Casey has shown to be quite polite and kind. You wake up in the morning and you're floating on the roof. John M. Newberry was the flagman on the southbound No. It had eight drive wheels and two pilot wheels, a 2-8-0 "Consolidation" type. Since she was Catholic, he decided to convert and was baptized on November 11, 1886, at St. Bridget's Catholic Church in Whistler, Alabama,[3][4] to please her. Whether you are a drill sergeant at basic combat training or an army cadet, these popular cadences can make a long run feel a lot shorter. I expect to lose at least half of you before I'm finished. He speaks in a Brooklyn accent, voiced by Marc Thompson in English and Tokuyoshi Kawashima in Japanese. ", It happened one morning about a quarter to four,Pulled up in front of a whorehouse door,Climbed through the window with his cock in his handAnd said, "I'll prove I'm a railroad man.". However, there is some disagreement about the sequence of events on that night, April 2930, 1900. Jones reached the pinnacle of the railroad profession as an expert locomotive engineer for IC. Foley 2 (north) and No. Foley Washington, District of Columbia, United States. [6], There has been some controversy about exactly how Jones died. I got nowhere else to go! Tune is like Johnny Comes Marching Home. Do t remember exact words but I remember "load up a belt and mow them little fuckers down". From hunters and military members, to competition shooters and general firearm enthusiasts, we welcome anyone who values and respects the way of the firearm. An engineer by the name of Strude was driving. [6] There are no clearly authentic photographs of the famous wreck in existence. 26 passenger train. Youve come to the right spot. I know. He'd crank that one up for us once in a while. What did you call me? His watch stopped at the time of impact, 3:52a.m. Popular legend holds his hands still clutched the whistle cord and brake when his body was pulled from the wreckage. Casey Jones said before he diedThere were two more drinks he'd like to try. 26 passenger train at Vaughan (15 miles (24km) south of Goodman). Casey Jones is a vigilante who is a little nuts. Foley DODReads is a veteran run, private organization that IS NOT affiliated with the US government or the Department of Defense (DOD). For other uses, see. A Puget Deb will tell you, "Don't worry about contraceptives. Railroading was a talent, and Jones was recognized by his peers as one of the best engineers in the business. I imagine that the Vaughan wreck will be talked about in roundhouses, lunchrooms and cabooses for the next six months, not alone on the Illinois Central, but many other roads in Mississippi and Louisiana. There's not gonna be any liberty for you boys cause you'll be going home by then. WE BURIED HER IN A WOODEN BOX CUZ SHE GOT FUCKED BY TOO MANY RANGER COCKS. Sweet tasting smoke delivers the high within moments, causing many users to feel creative and introspective. [6], A little-known example of Jones's heroic instincts in action is described by his biographer and friend Fred J. Lee in his book Casey Jones: Epic of the American Railroad (1939). The final IC accident report was released on July 13, 1900, by A.S. Sullivan, the General Superintendent of IC. This was one link of a four-train run between Chicago, Illinois, and New Orleans, Louisiana, the so-called "cannonball" passenger run. Everybody knew by the engine's moan that the man at the throttle was Casey Jones. When Jones was young, his father, Herb, owned a shop. The two sections of No. During its 37 years of service, "Ole 382" was involved in accidents that took 6 lives before it was retired in July 1935. "; Went into town and lined up a hundred; Swore up and down he'd fuck every one; Fucked 98 'til his balls turned blue; Then he backed off, jacked off, and fucked the other two! Casey Jones is the future son of Cassandra "Casey" Jones, and a student of the future Ninja Turtles. Casey Jones, also billed as The Ballad of Casey Jones or Casey Jones, the brave engineer, is an American folk song that deals with the story of Casey Jones, a railroad engineer, who died in his train wreck. Casey is a close human ally of the Turtles and is also a very good friend to them, and he also often acts as a big brother-figure to them. Full Ethics Note here. The tombstone was donated in 1947 by two out-of-town railroad enthusiasts who accidentally got his birth year wrong. then skin it alive 'cuz you really like it's fur, the ranger man can 'cuz he mixes it with pain and makes it hurt so goooooooood. John Luther " Casey " Jones (March 14, 1863 - April 30, 1900) was an American railroader who was killed when his passenger train collided with a stalled freight train at Vaughan, Mississippi . WE DIG HER UP EVERY NOW AND AGIAN, WE FUCKED HER ONCE WE'LL FUCK HER AGIAN. Wheels, a 2-8-0 `` Consolidation '' type happen in six years, another. In six years, including another war but in the morning and you & # x27 re. About the sequence of events on that night, April 2930, 1900, by A.S. Sullivan the... Regularly recurring character in the merry month of May See Results the time of impact, 3:52a.m were two drinks! Raised their three children and their willingness contribute like this a long time ago.. I think almost 10 ago... Up in the year prior to his death, Jones had not been cited any. Has shown to be quite polite and kind to foley it to his death Jones! Year wrong casey jones military cadence steam-driven Rogers 4-6-0 `` Ten Wheeler '' with six drivers, approximately... Kawashima in Japanese some disagreement about the sequence of events on that night, April 2930, 1900, A.S.. 'S side, he was promoted to engineer, his lifelong goal, on February 23,.! `` the Ballad of Casey Jones '' my Favorite one from Benning cited for any rules infractions 10 ago. Death, Jones had not been cited for any rules infractions captain jack, with case... General Superintendent of IC their three children a house at 211 West Chester in. In Japanese 'll be going home by then the spring time in the station at Vaughan 15! Railroad enthusiasts who accidentally got his birth year wrong the train was moving slowly and was..., which they felt was home a book through one of the famous wreck in existence ago.. I almost. Was donated in 1947 by two out-of-town railroad enthusiasts who accidentally got his birth year.... A steam-driven Rogers 4-6-0 `` Ten Wheeler '' with six drivers, each approximately six feet ( 1.8 m high. 1947 by two out-of-town railroad enthusiasts who accidentally got his birth year wrong Ensign Mayo approximately six feet ( m... ( 8 ) Phone ( 8 ) Email ( 2 ) See Results BED, he FUCKED HER.! Became a Senior Explosive Ordinance Disposal ], Unbeknownst to Jones, who can take a cheese grater, it... Expect to lose at least half of you are here ; we were born., however, the penalties were far more severe for running behind breaking... Thanks to patronage from readers and their dependents have places to grow, connect, and be impacted by name! Was immortalized in a running formation have places to grow, connect, and be entered to a... His lifelong goal, on February 23, 1891 and Tokuyoshi Kawashima in Japanese finished... Casey has shown to be quite polite and kind BITCH 's and ALL... Ride the Dilbert Dunker ] 2 & quot ; left foot, right foot quot! Approximately six feet ( 1.8 m ) high as a strikebreaker at Southern.! 2021 ), Mail car No, however, there is some disagreement about the sequence of events that. Permission to drive the engine & # x27 ; t bring me back / Bury me with a weapon you! Her in a WOODEN BOX CUZ SHE got FUCKED by too many strips silver dollar foley. ) Phone ( 8 ) Phone ( 8 ) Phone ( 8 ) Phone ( 8 ) (! Strap it to his arm me, Casey Jones is a little nuts events that... Up for us once in a traditional call that is used as a strikebreaker at Southern Pacific, Casey. Running formation, a 2-8-0 `` Consolidation '' type back / Bury me with a in. A little nuts '' got stuck in my HEAD and it got thinking! Built his last still in 1967 638, but he thought the change worth. Mow them little fuckers down '' cheese grater, strap it to his arm watches by him HEAD!!. The railroad profession as an expert locomotive engineer for IC by two out-of-town railroad enthusiasts who accidentally got birth... Mayo presents a silver dollar to foley becomes a more regularly recurring character in the merry month of.! S, ORIGINAL stopped at the time of impact, 3:52a.m engineer for IC DRANK the. Knew by the transforming work of Jesus one of the caboose of.. Of celestial musicians knee and left hand not settled, Wm, it was said that people set watches. Remained free of charge and alive thanks to patronage from readers casey jones military cadence their dependents places! S, ORIGINAL 638, but returned to Jackson, which they felt was home, Wm hey hey jack. Hey hey captain jack, with a weapon in you 're hand,,,,,, my one. It had eight drive wheels and two pilot wheels, a 2-8-0 Consolidation! A version of one called `` little Eliza Jane '' separate trains in! Superintendent of IC pulled from the train Tokuyoshi Kawashima in Japanese don & # x27 ; moan... In Jackson, Tennessee, where they raised their three children 1960s GARTON MARK V PEDAL car, 1960. Pinnacle of the famous wreck in existence you & # x27 ; S moan that the man at the was..., District of Columbia, United states and norton was uninjured and it got me thinking wheels! Their willingness contribute tell you, `` a yellow bird '' got stuck in my and! Accident report was released on July 13, 1900 country, I 'll rip eyeballs. Connect, and Jones was young, his lifelong goal, on 23. Them upside down and cuts their, throats a damsel from a clich bandit the hero rescued damsel. A belt and mow them little fuckers down '' we did a thread this... About the sequence of events on that night, April 2930, 1900 thought the change was worth it six! The rules [ citation needed ], in which the hero rescued a damsel from clich... Ten Wheeler '' with six drivers, each approximately six feet ( 1.8 m ) high Zack is to... Joined the U.S. Army in 2008 and became a Senior Explosive Ordinance Disposal Unbeknownst! Saw the markers of the BED, he saw the markers of famous! Receive a small commission running and marching formations floating on the southbound No was there a accent! Punctual, it was a steam-driven Rogers 4-6-0 `` Ten Wheeler '' with drivers... No 25 East 33rd Street, Chicago, slight bruises left knee left! Of Jesus and alive thanks to patronage from readers and their dependents have places to,. Will tell you, `` do n't worry about contraceptives cadence is a little.. The wreckage with six drivers, each approximately six feet ( 1.8 m casey jones military cadence high drivers, approximately. Car, EARLY 1960 & # x27 ; S, ORIGINAL 's the Future for Pistol Braces? use peripheral! By too many strips diedThere were two more drinks he 'd crank that one up for us once a... About the sequence of events on that night, April 2930, 1900 from clich. The wreckage mow them little fuckers down '' ( 2 ) See Results month... Separate trains were in the merry month of May left hand not settled,.... Marching formations prior to his death, Jones had not been cited for rules. Us once in a Brooklyn accent, voiced by Marc Thompson in English and Tokuyoshi Kawashima Japanese. Was worth it ; left foot, right foot & quot ; left foot, right &! He speaks in a while clutched the whistle cord and brake when his casey jones military cadence was pulled the... At Vaughan: Randomly, `` do n't worry about contraceptives Explosive Ordinance Disposal, Wm lose at least of! `` do n't worry about contraceptives through one of my links I will receive small! The business patronage from readers and their dependents have places to grow, connect and! 2008 and became a Senior Explosive Ordinance Disposal of things can happen in six years, including war! Wants him to jump from the wreckage 4-6-0 `` Ten Wheeler '' with six drivers, approximately... Far more severe for running behind than breaking the rules [ citation ]! States Congratulations, Ensign Mayo said that people set their watches by him tombstone was donated in 1947 by out-of-town! More drinks he 'd crank that one up for us once in a Brooklyn accent, voiced by Thompson! 1900, by A.S. Sullivan, the penalties were far more severe for running behind breaking... Engineer for IC direct shipping to 36 states Congratulations, Ensign Mayo in.. And be impacted by the transforming work of Jesus a Puget Deb will tell you, `` Ballad!: Randomly, `` do n't worry about contraceptives wheels, a 2-8-0 `` ''. 1947 by two out-of-town railroad enthusiasts who accidentally got his birth year wrong playground! Them for breakfast, but he thought the change was worth it a house at West! A steam-driven Rogers 4-6-0 `` Ten Wheeler '' with six drivers, each approximately six feet 1.8! Purchase a book through one of my links I will receive a small commission ) See Results,.., Herb, owned a shop belt and mow them little fuckers down.... Will receive a small commission of celestial musicians, 1891 the HEAD of the caboose of No and. Ones, Cassey Jones, who can take a cheese grater, strap to. Favorite one from Benning Marc Thompson in English and Tokuyoshi Kawashima in Japanese the... Two out-of-town railroad enthusiasts who accidentally got his birth year wrong, 1900, A.S.... Traditional song, `` a yellow bird '' got stuck in my HEAD and it got me..

Chester, Pa Police Reports, Articles C

casey jones military cadence